Chapter 5 – Should I Stop Loving You?

Loving You

Chapter 5 – Should I Stop Loving You?

 

Morning came and the sun that had been lightened the corner of my room made me awake. The light peeked from the curtain that covering the window beside my bed, or practically my bed with Jiyong.

The guy beside me still deep in his slumber and I couldn’t help but giggle when he stirred a bit but back to hug his bolster.

I caressing his hair tenderly but quickly let go of it when he frowned, feeling annoyance.

“Sorry, Ji. You could sleep longer while I preparing something to eat.” I said in low voice as going down from the bed.

I won’t wake him up yet, it was still early for him to wake up by the way.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I went straight to the kitchen to prepare something for our breakfast.

 

^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6^-^6

 

 

“Ji, are you okay?” I asked him when he came out from our room. Tiredness has clearly shown on his beautiful yet handsome face. He stretched his arms a little as nodding his head up and down lazily.

“Sit down. I make waffles for breakfast just now.” I gave him a plate of waffle and handed him the chocolate syrup. He took the waffle and gave it attack with his fork.

Just watching Jiyong made me forget about my own waffle. His cheek that was being puffy when he chewed his food, his lips that have chocolate liquid on it corner made him even cuter.

Then the thought about him being straight was stabbing my heart vigorously. It wasn’t the first time or second time I felt the hurt feeling, but more than million times since we had been lived together for ages.

And I still couldn’t move on and being trapped in his temptation.

And on the contrary, I don’t even have a slight thought that I wanted to escape from this painful feeling which I had for him.

I saw Jiyong gulped the white liquid in his glass and I recognize how his adam apple moving up and down teasingly.

I gulped when his neck, his ing white and soft neck was tracked by milk that he drank.

It might be tasted good to place a kiss on that skin of his neck, showering it with purple mark that I created.

‘Aigoo..!!! Stop it Seunghyun. You ert!’ I shook my head briefly before I caught that he was watching me almost the entirely time I spaced out.

He gave me that suspicious look with his eyebrows knotted each other.

“W-what?!” I tried to covering my nervousness but it doesn’t help since I stuttered as I talking.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you eat your own food?” he asked me and tugged the plate of mine.

 

“Nde, ah… Nde, I eat now.” I panicked then hurriedly shoved a big piece of waffle into my mouth. Grinning as I realized how fool I looked like in front of him.

“You have to eat slowly hyung otherwise you will choke and die afterward, haha.”

Jiyong said in a playful tone, his hand covering his mouth as I thought that it was his habit when he was laughing.

I grinned and pretended to cough and got him being panic.

He pouring water to my glass and handed it to me.

I don’t expect that you would be that worried, your eyes were in fear and concern to me.

Jiyong patted my back softly before his movement changed into gentle along my spine. Unconsciously smile popped out from the corner of my lips.

“Hyung, you okay?” he asked and I nodded my head repeatedly. Should I be in trouble more often to get his attention?

 

“Ne, I’m okay. Don’t worry.” I replied and placed the glass upon the table, back to eat my food.

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

“Hyung, can you drive me to the café near your work place?” Jiyong required before Seunghyun could step his way down to the exit door.

However, Seunghyun stopped from his walking and gave a big smile to Jiyong, waving his hand so the younger hurriedly came over him.

“Thank you, hyung.” Jiyong said as grinning.

“That’s not a problem. But, what are you going to do in that café?” Seunghyun asked curiously. His eyes stared the younger but not too long because he needed to focus on driving.

Jiyong tapped his lips with his finger, thinking about should he let Seunghyun knew about what will he do?

“Why? You don’t want me to know?” Seunghyun guessed and giggled as he sensed that Jiyong remained quiet.

“It’s not it.” Jiyong muttered softly as chewing his bottom lips nervously.

“So, why?” Seunghyun couldn’t hide his curiosity because since he was aware that he had feeling for Jiyong he always wants to know everything about him.

“Promise me first, won’t you?”

“What is it about? But, I’m promise then. Now tell me what are you going to do?” Seunghyun raised his pinky finger slightly before going back to focus on the road.

“I will meet with my mother. She called me last night and told me to receive the matchmaking she has arranged.” Jiyong answered shyly. He thought that Seunghyun might be laughing hard to hear it, but the elder reaction is just, well Jiyong didn’t even know how Seunghyun could just sit there, expressionless.

“So, what was your answer? You received it?” Seunghyun inquired, his face became more serious which made Jiyong also felt the serious atmosphere.

 “I didn’t answer yet when Umma called me.” Jiyong replied, facing his shoes but he was sure that he heard his hyung exhaled soundly.

“Umma said that I need to marry and have children because she is already old.”

Jiyong added, and threw his gaze through the window’s car. His lips pouting and frustrated sigh slipped out his mouth.

“Hyung?”

“Heum…” Seunghyun hummed as they continued driving through the traffic jam.

“What do you think? Should I receive the matchmaking?” Jiyong gazed Seunghyun who felt like something blocked his respiration, made him hard to breath.

Seunghyun lost his word, nervously looked at Jiyong.

‘Don’t receive it’ Seunghyun’s mind stated.

But however, Seunghyun couldn’t be selfish. Jiyong is a straight man. He knew the consequences loving this very man he loved. He had to use with being hurt.

 He needed to bear the painful feeling when at the end Jiyong, his straight bestfriend would get marry with a woman.

And he needed to aware that after that happened, he would be leave alone.

“Just follow your heart.” Seunghyun said as smiled sincerely to the younger that stunned on his seat.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

A/N : Oh, it has been very long time… hihihi^^

What do you think about this story?