Chapter 1 – Secretly Loving You

Loving You

When I’m lookin at you, you always had your eyes on her. Plastered on that beautiful face she has.

It’s hurting me if you know, just if you know about what I feel inside my heart. But I won’t let you to know, never.

Even it had hurt me so much, deep in my heart I just want you to be happy. If you are happy with her, I will let you to grab her hand and get her by your side. I’ll help you, even it is mean that I should suffering this hurting feeling.

In every day, I will have you smile to her. And I should hold my tears not to spread away. Nothing I would to pray off, but your happiness.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Observing that angelic face.”

I smiled and ruffled your hair slightly, your eyes never get off of her.

Are you really fallin love with her? Do you want to get her?

“You wanna get her?”

That stupid question was out from my mouth. But I wouldn’t regret everything that it will make you happy. When your head nodding up and down, nothing I can do beside make your desire to happen.

“So, why you still sat on this chair. Go! Get her!” I grabbed your arm to get you off from the chair, pushing your body to the other corner of the café.

“Hyung, what are you doing? I can’t.” You said with hesitation on your voice. Why the G-Yong felt so scared with a girl. You can even to fight 4 men with your tiny hands, no fear when you fought on the street. But why your sweat rolling down so easily when you have to approach that girl. Can I take an answer that you’re falling for that girl.

“Calm down Ji. You’re G-Dragon, Jiyong the strongest fighter.”

“But it’s different, I felt like a devil that want to get an angel. She’s too beautiful.”

You said with that admired look. Those gazed, why can’t I have it from you?

 Hah… You’re stupid, crazy Seunghyun. Surely that can’t be. He will never saw you on that way.

 He’s a straight man, he would never looking at you with those lovingly gazed. That thought made my smile look bitter. Yeah, that’s right. He likes women.

The way he looking at me would never change.

“You’re an angel, deep in your heart, you’re the real angel.”

I sincerely for said that words. You’re the real angel I ever met.

“Huh?”

“Just get her.” I shoved your arm with smiled on my lips.

And I know you have to calm your heartbeat down with that deep sighed.

“Okay, I’ll get her. You’re my best hyung I ever had.”

I just can smile with that.

HYUNG. You will always look at me as a brother. Nothing more.

But I thought that it was enough. I will take my punishment, for loving you.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

I sat on my bed and trying to fill up my mind with reading a book, but my mind is still wandering.

“What are you doing, Ji?” I asked silently. I look up at the clock which showed 1.00 in the morning.

“Why don’t you come back yet?”

I took my phone from the desk beside my bed and thinking. Should I call you or just text you? But I’m afraid that I will disturb your time with your girlfriend.

How hurts when I think about that, that you have a girlfriend.

When I want to put my phone back, the loud ringing of my phone slipped over the silent night.

I answered the call hurriedly, it just because I saw your name on it.

“Yeobseo..” I answered as pressed the phone on to my cheek.

“….”

“Why?”

“….”

“Oh, okay then. Good night.”

I hung up the phone with bitterly smile on my lips. You called me just to ask me to lock the door because you wouldn’t go home now.

I tried so hard to close my eyes, but my mind always running to you. Wandering what will you do with that girl on this time.

If I can turn the time, I will ask for not to meet you.

 Because it so hard for me to move on from your heart, because I know how deep my heart has trapped.

I glance the clock on my desk, the time is passed too fast. It was already 5.00 in the morning. I can barely see dark circle around my eyes. I don’t sleep well last night, or I can tell that I don’t ever sleep last night.

I walked over to the kitchen, cooking crumbled egg.

 

Knock knock

The sound of door knocked made me turn off the stove.

I know that it was you. My smile getting wider when I saw you stood up in front of the door.

“Ji, I have cooking some-” My sentence just hanging on the air when I saw a girl appear beside you. You were grinning as caressing your nape shyly.

“Good morning hyung. Can we go inside?” You asked with that flushed pink of embarrassment.

“Oh, sure. It’s your apartment too by the way.” I smile sheepishly as open the door wider.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

“Ji, I have cooked something to eat this morning. Would you mind to try it?” I asked hopefully. Handed you a plate of crumbled egg I just made.

“Sorry hyung, we already have a breakfast.”

 I tried to smiling and messed up your hair playfully. Your regretted face was look obvious.

“No problem, is she who cooked for you?”

“Ye-yeah..”

You startled to reply my question.

“Oh, let me introduce myself. I’m Choi Seunghyun, Jiyong’s friend.” I greeted her politely.

“I’m Bora. Nice to meet you, oppa.” I admitted that she’s beautiful, too beautiful though.

She has beautiful eyes and pink lips that look so adorable. There’s no way a straight guy will reject her perfection.

“Get your eyes off of this girl of mine, hyung.”

I just laughed when I saw your eyes narrowing with those pouting lips. How can a guy looking attractive and pretty as you.

“Nde, Ji. I know, just hold her tightly if you won’t her to fall for me.”

There’s a hit on my shoulder when I finished my sentence. I always felt happy to tease you, because you will pay attention just to me. Just to this useless person.

“Yakk.. Hyung! I’ll kill you if you daring to date my girl.”

“Why not, I’m more handsome… No one can resist this charming face.” I said as pointing at my face with my right hand, since my other hand still grabbed the plate full of grumbled egg.

“Yakk hyung… come back here! I’ll kill you..!”

I continued to laugh as closed my bedroom door in front of your face.

I heard you murmuring some word behind the door. I like when you run after me and left that girl. I’m evil, cruel, and selfish to use that way to get your attention. Trying grabbed you away from that girl.

“Nan jeongmal mianhe Ji.”

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

I take my way to the kitchen to get some water since my throat felt dry like hell. But my step was stopped immediately when I saw you, with her on your embraced. 

I hesitated to go further, so I decided to just go away from that hurting scene.

I want to sleep again, longer, or forever is better.

 

I laid my body down to the bed and covered all of my body with thick blanket. I’m trying to sleep since I felt so tired, tired for loving you as well.

But before I can close my eyes, I heard the door being unlock and footsteps approaching my bed.

“I wanna sleep Ji. Can’t you just leave me?” I said with my deep and harsh voice. When I heard the footsteps going away from my room, I let out a deep sigh that I hold a minute ago.

“Good night Ji.”

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

“Ji, can we go know?” I asked you as fix my hair on the mirror. But when I turned to face you, you have your regret gaze.

I know what is that mean.

“You want to meet her?” I asked as approaching you on the doorway.

“Ye.. yeah, but how about you?” you asked me with that hesitate and confusion face.

“Hey, I’m okay. I’m a man. Don’t worry about me.” I smiled as fixing my shirt.

“But you are sick, you can’t go by yourself.”

“I just have a slight fever and flu. Nothing is serious. Go, meet her. I can go by myself with taxi.” I grabbed my bag and go out of the apartment.

Leaving you who biting your bottom lips and glaring me.

“Hyung..”

I turned to see you who ready with your jacket and white craft on your neck. Why you always look so adorable, Ji? What the magic word which you used to make everyone impressed with you.

“What’s wrong Ji?”

“I will accompany you to the clinic. She agreed to wait a few minutes.” Your words made me smiled brightly.

 

 

“Thank you.” I said when we have arrived at the clinic. I waved my hands before entering the gate.

“You want me to pick you up?”

“No, no need. I will go to somewhere when I go home.” Lied. I just want you to be happy.

And I know that’s your happiness isn’t on me, but her.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/N : It’s the first chapter…  Sorry for any mistakes, English isn’t my first language…

Thank you very much for my subscribers, I really appreciate that… hope you all enjoy it…

Feel free for comments… ^^