6

My Hero Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                Yongguk had already finish his-four-days-very-busy-day. Now, at Friday night, Yongguk have a surprise for his family. Yongguk finished his lat meetings for today, yes, for this week too. He arrived at home at 11 pm. Everyone was already sleep, except Himchan. He waits Yongguk to come home. Himchan was packing his clothes and for his husband too. Yongguk sent text to Himchan six hours ago, packing for tomorrow. “Yeobo,” Yongguk open his door room and see Himchan was packing for his husband. “Ah Gukkie.” Himchan replied and smiled to him, “How your day? Tiring?” Himchan asked. Yongguk nodded, “I have something to tell, but it’s for you, Youngjae and Daehyun too.” Yongguk says. “Eung? What is that? Secret, eh?” Himchan teased. “Yeah kind of.” Yongguk his shirt and change his clothes. Himchan nodded, “Eh, where we going tomorrow? You didn’t tell us, you just say to packing our clothes.” Himchan asked. “Um tomorrow okay, babe? The clue is we still at South Korea.” Yongguk laughing. “Uhuh funny,” Himchan rolled his eyes. “Want to sleep now? Your clothes already done I packed. ” Himchan asked. Yongguk nodded and lay at his bed. “With you.”  Yongguk winking at Himchan and pointed next to him. “Oh my God, where you learned that? “ Himchan laughed and rolled his eyes. “Wait, I need fo—“ Himchan words was cut by Yongguk. He pulled Himchan to his hugs and buried his face to Himchan neck. “No wait, Chanie. I’m sleepy.” Himchan rolled his eyes. “Okay! But the lights were still turn on!” Himchan try to release himself from Yongguk’s hugs. “Okay, okay. Two minutes or you die in my arms.” Yongguk release his hugs. “What? Now you trying to kill your wife?” Himchan laughed and rushed turn off the lights and walks back to their bed. “I think you lose your two minutes. You will die, Chanie.” Yongguk pulled his wife, again, and kiss his wife. “Oh my God, Yongguk! Calm down your ing tongue, I can’t breathe!” Himchan pushed him, “Na-ah. I said, you will die in my arms tonight.” Yongguk says and kiss again his wife. Their tongue wrestled each other, Himchan moaned when Yongguk become wild. “Ah.. Yongguk stops, the k-kids will hear us n-now.” Himchan says in the middle his moan.  “No. If you keep silent.” Yongguk said and back to kiss his wife. They are doing that until 2am in the morning. Yes, Yongguk missed Himchan’s so much.

 

In the morning, the maknaes wake up first. They too excited for their vacation this year, even though only three days. “Jae hyung! Dae hyung! Wake up! It’s already morning!” Jongup and Junhong shouted and knocking their hyungs room. Then they run to their parents room. They sleepy hair bounced when they run. The cute is, they still take their dolls in their hands. “Umma! Appa! Wake up, wake up! It’s already morning!” They shouted and run to the bathroom to take a bath first. Youngjae and Daehyun wake up when the maknaes shouted at Yongguk and Himchan room. “Ugh what time is it? Are we late wake up?” Youngjae says and looked at clock at his nightstand, “Oh God… It still five hours more, why the maknaes already wake up, ugh.” Youngjae sighed and burying his face to his pillow. Daehyun wake up when he heard his girlfriend groan, “What? Are you having nightmare?” Daehyun asked. “No. You-sleepy-head-Jung-Daehyun, didn’t you hear the maknaes shouted and knocking our door to wake up us? And it still five hours, oh my God, Jung Daehyun.” Youngjae kicked hi boyfriend at his tight, Youngjae too lazy to answer his stupid boyfriend. Daehyun cried in pain, he fell down when Youngjae kicked him. “Aish calm down Youngjae! I’m just asking! Aish my .” Daehyun holding his in pain. “Whatever. It’s your butts, not mine.” Youngjae said annoyed. “This vacation will like hell for me.” Daehyun murmured to himself, “What are you talking, Jung Daehyun? Said it again, I didn’t hear you.” Youngjae asked. “No, I didn’t say anything, my-smart--girlfriend.” Daehyun said and walks towards to the bathroom leaving Youngjae alone. “Ya! Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae shouted and throw his pillow to Daehyun when he heard what Daehyun said.

 

The maknaes already finished their shower, they happily change their clothes. But when they passed their parent’s room, the maknaes look the door still closed tightly. “Umma and Appa didn’t wake up yet, hyungie!” Junhong said and pointed to the door. Jongup nodded, “Maybe Umma and Appa too tired, Junhongie. Let’s wake up them when we already change our clothes!” Jongup said. “Hm! Okay hyungie!” Junhong said and run towards to his room. The maknaes already change their clothes, they walks to their hyungs room to check them. Junhong and Jongup hear their hyungs in a fight, “What are you talking, Jung Daehyun? Said it again, I didn’t hear you.” “No, I didn’t say anything, my-smart--girlfriend.” “Ya! Jung Daehyun!”  and they heard the bathroom door was close. “Um hyungie already wake up, Junhongie. Let’s wake up Umma and Appa!” Jongup said and pulled his dongsaeng. When they open their parent’s room, they saw their parents cuddling together. Fortunately, Yongguk and Himchan dressed well. “Umma, Appa come on wake up!” Junhong cheered and jump in at their bed. Make him bouncing at the bed. Jongup do the same like Junhong, he thinks it will be fun if he do it too. Himchan and Yongguk suddenly open their eyes because they think earth quake. “Oh my boy, what are you doing? And why you two look so good?” Himchan said and pulled them in his hugs. Yongguk hugs three of them, “Because we will go vacation today!” Jongup said. “Um… So excited huh? But don’t do it again okay? It scared Appa and Umma.” Yongguk said and kissed the maknaes. “Sorry Appa and Umma!” The maknaes cheered. Yongguk release his hugs and walks towards to the bathroom leave Himchan and his little boys at the bed. “Are your hyungie already wake up?” Himchan asked. The maknaes nodded, “They in fight earlier, Umma.” Jongup whispered to Himchan. “Oh?! Why Uppie knows that?” Himchan said whispered back. “Because when we want to wake up them again they shouted each other.” “Ah… Your hyungie is cute couple, isn’t?” Himchan asked. Jongup nodded and smiled, “But Umma and Appa are cuter!” Jongup said and kissed his mom at his cheeks and runs out to the living room. Himchan blushed as he heard from Jongup. Junhong shouted where Jongup going and following him. Himchan gets up and walks to the bathroom for take a bath together. Saving time and water, right?

 

6:48 am, Daehyun and Youngjae walks down from their room and bring their suitcase. The maknaes were watching their favorite cartoon. Meanwhile Himchan and Yongguk still at their room, Youngjae decide to make breakfast. “Want some breakfast?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun the first whose reply his girlfriend offer. The maknaes replied too but their eyes still glued at the TV. Youngjae walks to the kitchen and make some pancakes for six all of them. When Youngjae finish make breakfast for all of them, Yongguk and Himchan walks down from their rooms and bring their suitcase too. Youngjae tell them to eat together, “Um… Daddy want tell something for our vacation. “ Yongguk cleared his throat. “What is that, dad?” Youngjae asked curiously. “We will going to a beach a—“ Yongguk words was cut by Himchan and Youngjae fangirling voice. Yongguk shows his derp face, “Okay let me finish my words, first. Daehyun already knows a lot about this beach. He always come there w—“ Youngjae cut his dad words again, “What? Oh so you always going to the beach without me? With whom you are going to the beach?” Youngjae asked jealous. “What? Whom? Beach? Are you jealous? Wait! I’m not going to the beach after I lived at Seoul! Let dad finish his words!” Daehyun said, “Okay.” Youngjae said and crossed his arms. “Daehyun always come there, when, okay, when his childhood, okay. So the clue is that.” Yongguk said and put a slice of pancake to his mouth. “There! I’m not going to the beach this year even last years. But when I’m childhood. What? My childhood?” Daehyun asked confused, the others are curious too. “Yes,” Yongguk nodded and shows his evil smile. “Do you remember about the beach at your hometown?” Yongguk teasing. “My hometown? Busan? In Busan? H-haeundae? Haeundae Beach?! Oh my God!” Daehyun cheered, his eye become bigger and shows his beautiful smile. Yongguk just nodded and show his evil smile, again. “Oh yes! Hometown! Busan! Haeundae!” Daehyun shouted with his Busan dialect and the other laughing heard his Busan’s dialect. “Okay-okay stops the laugh season. We even didn’t make a reservation for hotel there. This is July and everyone was going to beach. And we are going to Haeundae.” Himchan said. “Calm down, Chanie. I already make a reservation for us,” Yongguk smiled and show a reservation card from his pocket. Three of them surprised when Yongguk held out it. “How can? You even really busy this week.” Himchan’s curious. “Thanks to Yoon. He helped me a lot for this.” Yongguk shows his gummy smile. “Dad is so awesome! My hero Daddy! Dad always makes a surprise for us oh my God. God bless you, dad.” Youngjae said and kissed his dad at his cheeks. “Aw, thank you, Jae. I hope your boyfriend didn’t jealous to me.” Yongguk laughing, Daehyun and Youngjae cheeks blushed.

 

                After they finished their breakfast, they packed their things to the cars and went to Busan. Yes, because all of them will have a long trip, so they decide to buy some snacks. After six hours, they arrived at the hotels and throw their self at the bed. Yongguk, Himchan and the maknaes at the same rooms, meanwhile loving birds Daehyun and Youngjae have their own rooms. After half hours take a rest, Yongguk asked his family members to go to the beach. Because so many people in the beach now, Junhong and Jongup was holding their parents hands. They sat on the white sands, wearing their glasses, looked at beautiful views that they did not get in Seoul. Because Junhong too curious with what he sees, Junhong saw clowns and he runs over there. Junhong touched the clown and laughed,
“Hi kids!” the man on the dolls says, “Hi ahjusshi!” Junhong cheered and waving his hands to the man. “What’s your name, boy?” He lowered his body, “Junhongie!” Junhong smiled. “Ah~ You are so cute, Junhongie! Where your parents, Junhongie?” He asked, “They right here! Um—“ Junhong pointed at his back but he saw just another people. His family didn’t around him. “Umma! Appa! Uppie hyung!” Junhong shouted but he didn’t saw them. Junhong panicked and runs to searching them. Yes he forget where his parents. He walks to another direction where his parents are. “Junghongie, do you wa—“ Himchan stopped, “Where Junhong?!” Himchan panicked. “I don’t know! Maybe playing over there?” Youngjae said and pointed to the water. “What?! No! Junhong can’t swimming, he still 3 years old!” Yongguk more panicked, “Did you see where your dongsaeng goes?” Yongguk asked to Jongup. Jongup shake his heads. “No, Appa. Uppie always with Appa and Uppie didn’t saw where Junhong goes.” Jongup shows his innocent face. “Okay-okay. Let’s search Jun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter