2

My Hero Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Himchan walks to his room and slowly open the door. He saw Yongguk was wearing his outfits.

“Hi honey,” Yongguk said when he look Himchan walks to him. Yongguk smiled to Himchan but his smile showed so weak. His smile even said if Yongguk was tired. “Hi too honey.” Himchan smiled and hugs Yongguk from behind, “Works again?” “Yes baby, it’s for us. For my beautiful family and for you too, my beautiful wife.” Yongguk smiled and turn around facing his face to Himchan. Himchan smiled back. He notice Yongguk’s tie on his neck still didn’t tied. Himchan tied it and looked to Yongguk. “I miss our family together going to somewhere or do something usual we do when weekends and everything, Gukkie.” “I know, I know. And I miss it too, Chanie.” Yongguk hugs his wife tightly, “But this is my job as father, as husband for you and the kids. I won’t saw my family get cold, hot, hungry, even sickness. I won’t Chanie, I’ll do my best for my family.” He hugs Himchan more tightly and close his eyes. Himchan feel his hot tears come out from his eyes.   “I understand it, Gukkie. But you look at to you now, you looked tired. Even when you smile, your smile, your eyes, your sound said if you are really tired, Gukkie.” He looked to Yongguk, “I won’t if you get sick and you leave me alone with our kids.” Himchan start to cry and he hugs his husband more tightly. “Sssh baby~ Hi Channie, look at me. That will not happen to me and us. I’ll not leave you with our kids. No, it will not never ever happens” He cupped his hands to Himchan checks and wiped Himchan tears. Himchan nodded and smiled. “Promise?” “Me promise. I’m Bang Yongguk, when I never keep my promise to you, Babe?” Himchan chuckled, “When you didn’t come to my house when we still dating, Bang Yongguk.” Himchan smiled and cross his hands at his chest. “Hey, it was not my fault. Natasha noona was birth her daughter that time. Sorry again” Yongguk  smiled and kiss his wife at his brow. “Okay forgiven.” Himchan smiled, “When you come back to home today?” “I don’t know, Chanie. Maybe at the midnight? But I’ll try my best for come back to home not so late.” “Oh my God, Gukkie!” Himchan looks like he saw a ghost. “What Channie?!” Yongguk was look surprised too. “Your shirt was full with my tears. Oh my God, Gukkie I’m so sorr-“ Himchan stopped when Yongguk kissed his lips, the soft kiss. “It’s okay Chanie, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. Why you must to said sorry? I just must change it right? Not too hard for it.” Yongguk smiled and his shirt. Himchan just smiled and took another Yongguk’s shirt. “Thank you, Babe.” Yongguk kiss his wife again. After Yongguk ready to go, Himchan pull Yongguk to hugs him again.  “Okay, so you must go now?” Himchan asked and walks with Yongguk together when they leave their room. “Yes Babe. For our beautiful family.” Yongguk said and kiss his wife on the lips. “For our beautiful family.” Himchan said it again.

 

                When they arrived at the living room, they saw the maknaes still at there. But now they was watching cartoon now. Yes, their favorite cartoon, Naruto.

“Hey kids, your Appa will go to work now. Give Appa some kiss, come on.” Yongguk said when he walking to his little boys. Junhong and Jongup suddenly get up and run towards to Yongguk. Yongguk got his kiss and hugs from their little boys for the last time before he go to works. Suddenly Youngjae and Daehyun walks in to the living room too. “Hey Dad, want go with us together? We well drop you at your office,” Youngjae smiled. “No. Thanks for the offer Jae.” Yongguk smile back, Youngjae just nodded. “Hey Appa, will you come back to home when we have dinner?” Jongup asked, he still hugs his Dad tightly. “Um… Maybe, Jongupie. Appa didn’t promise.” Yongguk smiled and k
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter