5

My Hero Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                Himchan woke up in the Mondays morning; he felt if Yongguk’s arm was released from his body. He turns around to check and his side was empty. It still 5 am in the morning. “Yongguk?” Himchan was calling him, but no answer from his husband. ‘Shower maybe?’ Himchan tough and go to their bathroom but yes, he’s not there. Himchan confused and get out from his bedroom and go to the maknae rooms. They was sleepy cutely, Himchan smiled. Himchan go to downstairs, but nobodies there. Himchan make his favorite coffee, hot Americano, yes, not iced because this is still in the morning and the weather are cold than usual. He takes a seat and drinks his hot coffee. Himchan was thinking where his husband now. Himchan frustrated, he let out hard sighed. Then he decide go to their bedroom and checks his phone. And yes, he got a new message from his husband.

 

From: Yonggukkie

Good morning babe,

maybe you will read and reply my text when you rush take care of the maknaes :)

I’m so sorry I must go to work so early this morning. This week was really busy for me. And sorry again I didn’t listen your story last night :)

Oh my God, I really miss to hugs you. A few hours is didn’t enough to hugs you when we sleeps. I missed you already.

Love, Gukkie <3

 

Himchan smiled when reading Yongguk’s message. But yes, he was sad too because Yongguk so busy with his works. Himchan reply Yongguk’s message.

 

To: Yonggukkie

Good morning too babe,

It’s okay Gukkie, don’t be sorry again. I know you have hard weeks for your works :)

Oh really? I wake up when I felt you didn’t hug me again, and yes after you go to works keke.

Have a nice day, Gukkie. Don’t forget to keep eat!

Love you <3

 

After Himchan send his text to Yongguk, he decides to send a text to YoonGi. Himchan said to take care of Yongguk and for his self. Himchan wake up his children to get ready for school. Junhong wake up when Himchan said will drop Jongup to his school. Yes, Junhong really loves go to school.

“Umma will bathe you two, Okay? So we can go to Uppie school fast. Now come on, come on wake up~” Himchan kissed his two kids. The kids grinned and kiss back their mom. “Okay Umma! Junhong will bath now! Come on Uppie hyungie!” Junhong get up from his bed and run to the bathroom. Jongup groan because he too tired for go to school. “Come on, Uppie. Umma will buy two cone ice creams for you if you go to school.” Himchan said and kissed again the kids. Jongup open his eyes when he heard two cone ice creams, “Yes, Umma!” He runs to the bathroom and bath together with his dongsaeng. Himchan walks to the bathroom too to bathe the maknaes.

 

Meanwhile at Yongguk’s office, now he and YoonGi was waiting for their client. Yes, 7.00 am in the morning have meeting with clients it sounds like crazy. But yes, Yongguk was like a crazy business man. The teams from Yongguk and his secretary were at the office too. They looked so tired but they enjoyed it because they trust to Yongguk.

“Sir, Lee Seunghyun clients already arrived.” YoonGi informed. “Okay, Yoon. So, let’s enjoy our morning meetings with our clients this morning. Hwaiting!” Yongguk shouted and his teams too. The clients arrived at the lobby office and Yongguk’s greet him. Yongguk have little conversation with the clients, and let his clients to meeting rooms. After two hours meeting with the clients, Yongguk asked his teams for have breakfast together. Yes, YoonGi tell to Yongguk what Yongguk’s wife message to him. Yongguk thanked and decide to order the food to his office. His teams were really happy because the kind-hearted their boss. “Sir, we have meetings with clients at 11 am again at their place.” YoonGi said, “Okay Yoon. Let’s eat first so we can do these meetings.” Yongguk smiled. After his teams and he finish with their breakfast, they go to next meetings.

 

At Jongup’s school, Jongup looked so happy to studying now. Meanwhile Jongup study, Himchan and Junhong play at the playground. Junhong play at the sand box. No, Himchan didn’t play with Junhong. He just watching his kids to didn’t eat the sand and reading his unfinished novel. When the bell rings, Jongup run towards to his mom. “Umma!” Jongup shouted, “Hi baby boy,” Himchan smiled and hugs his kids, “How your school today?” “Um… like usual, Umma!” Jongup said and kiss his mom, “Oh Junhongie! Don’t eat the sand!” Jongup held his dongsaeng hands. Himchan run to Junhong too. “Oh my baby, why you always want to eat the sand~” Himchan whinnied. “Because Junhongie want to know what the sand taste.” Junhong smiled and his mom rolled his eyes. “Hey, Uppie. Go play with your friends, they seems like want play with you.” Himchan said “Uhuh no mom, Uppie didn’t want.” Jongup said and looked to his dongsaeng. Yes, Himchan remember about his little kids, Junhong. Junhong was really jealous if watch his hyung play with someone else. “Okay-okay.” Himchan nodded. “Jongupie, Umma?” Someone said in front of him. Himchan tilted his head and looked to her. “Yes?” “Um… I want to talk with you, can I?” The girl said, yes, she’s Jongup teacher. “Oh okay. Kids, Umma will talk with Jongupie teacher. Wait here, okay.” Himchan said and the kids just nodded. Himchan walks to the teacher,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Umma Jongupie.” “Oh yes, annyeonghaseyo,” Himchan bowed, “Is something going wrong with my child?” Himchan asked. “Um… Yes, ugh I mean no, Himchan-ssi. Do you remember about Jongup problem last month?” She asked. “Oh yes-yes I remember. Did Jongup already have friends now?” “That’s the problem, Himchan-ssi. Jongup’s really too shy for say hello or even talked with them.” “Oh really? I already talked with Jongupie about this. And he said yes, he will greet and play with his friends. But it didn’t worked? I don’t know, maybe this effect from his dongsaeng.” Himchan said. “Jongupie dongsaeng?” The teacher asked. Himchan nodded and tells about how Junhong jealous to Jongup. The teacher now knows why Jongup like that, and she gives him a solution. “Okay, I will try it tomorrow. Hope Jongupie can have friends now.” Himchan smiled. The bell rings again and the kids run go to their class again, “Yes, me too, Himchan-ssi. Oh I must back to class now,” The teacher said, “Come on Jongupie, we study again~” The teacher sang. Jongup nodded and waves his hand to Himchan and Junhong. “Byebye hyungie!” Junhong shout. Himchan takes Junhong to his laps, “Junhongie, how about we buy some snacks?” Himchan asked, “Uhum yes Umma! But how about Jongupie hyung?” Junhong asked, “Ah yes, Jongupie hyung must study now. So he didn’t know if we buy some snacks. And we will come here again to pick up him.” “Ohoh okay Umma!” Junhong cheered.

 

                When they buy some snacks, Junhong whined to Himchan to buy lollipops. Himchan said no for million times but he give up because Junhong starts to cry. Junhong smile happily when Himchan said yes, “Thank you Umma! Umma Chanie is the best mom in the world!” Junhong kiss his mom. Himchan cheeks become reds. “Ah… Thank you my cutie boy.” Himchan kissed back his kids. After Himchan bought snacks, he decides to buy his iced Americano at coffee shop around Jongup’s school. Meanwhile Himchan drinks his coffee, Junhong cutely his lollipops and play with his toys. “Don’t stick the lollipops to the toys okay, Junhongie?” Himchan said and let out his unfinished novel, again. Junhong smile and nodded. After one half reading the novel, Himchan realized for picked up Jongup. Junhong has been spent half his lollipops. “Come on Junhongie, we must pick up Uppie hyung,” Himchan said and holding Junhong’s hands. Junhong down from his chair and get out with Himchan leave the coffee shop and goes to Jongup’s school.  When they arrived at the school, Jongup was playing with his friends, and yes, Junhong seems like jealous. “Uppie!” Himchan shout out and walks toward to Jongup, he tilted to hi mom and smiled. “Umma!” Jongup shouted back and run to him. “How was school? Is it fun?” Himchan smiled and hugs his kid. Jongup nodded, and he looked to his dongsaeng, “Hi Junhongie!” Jongup hugs his dongsaeng. “Hi Uppie hyung!” Junhong hugs back, he still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter