4

My Hero Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk already arrived at his office.

When he walks in the office, everybody were busy again rushing here and there after lunch time, but yes, didn’t rushing like before lunch time.

“Good afternoon, Sir.” His secretary, YoonGi greets and bowed to him. “Good afternoon too, Yoon.” Yongguk replied and smiled, “Oh, do I have empty schedule in this week? Or maybe this month, Yoon?” Yongguk asked and he sat down at his chair. “I already give confirmation to our client and I already write down the upcoming schedule, Sir. For what I see, this week was really tight schedule, Sir.” YoonGi tells. Yongguk sighed when YoonGi said it and touch his temple. “Ugh… Okay, um can you reschedule them? I just want to break for 2 or 3 days, Yoon.” YoonGi knows, his boss was really tired with all his activity, and yes him too. “Okay, Sir. I will do the best for you.” YoonGi bowed and leave the room to his desk. As YoonGi leave the room, Yongguk saw a few documents at his desk for he reads and signed. Yes, read and signed for many files and document, meeting with clients is so tired.

 

At home, Himchan and Jongup were preparing for their dinner, meanwhile the maknae watching cartoon at the living room. Himchan hopes if Yongguk will come back to home when they have dinner together.

“Uppie, Uppie hyung! Come here palli-palli~” Junhong shouted from the living room. When Jongup heard his dongsaeng call his name, he towards run to living room leaves his mom at the kitchen. “Ya Uppie! Umma needs your help here!” Himchan yells. Now Jongup looked so confused. At the right, his dongsaeng needs him. And at the left, his mom needs him. “Uppie hyung!” Junhong calling him again. ‘Junhong first or Umma? Uppie so confused.’ Jongup tough. In the end, Jongup decide go to his mom and, “Junhongie, Uppie hyung will help Umma first. Uppie hyung will help Junhongie later!” Jongup yells at the kitchen.

Junhong pouted as he heard his hyung said it. Not long, Junhong run to Jongup in the kitchen and pushed Jongup until he fell down. Himchan socked when he looked the maknae pushed his hyung. Jongup start to crying and he hugs his knee.

“Ya Junhongie! What are you doing? Oh my God, Uppie. Is that hurt?” Himchan lowered his body and hugs Jongup. Jongup just nodded, still crying. Junhong is start to crying too, because his mom just asked his hyung. Now Himchan feel confused because hear his two kids crying so louder. “Jongupie, sssh… Why are you crying? Come here baby, Umma will not angry to you. Come here,” Himchan said and try to pull Jongup and Junhong into his hugs. “Sssh baby don’t cry.” Himchan try to make his kids to calm down. After five minutes shushing,  Jongup who’s the first stop to crying. He sobs so hard right now and Junhong still crying. Jongup hugs his dongsaeng, “Junhongie, Uppie so sorry for didn’t come to Junhongie when Junhongie needs Uppie.” Jongup wiped Junhong tears.

Himchan now know his son feeling. Sometime Junhong feel like he just wanted and have his hyung, Jongup. Since his old hyung already have boyfriend, he feel didn’t want Jongup stay away from him and want his hyung always beside him.

“O-okay Uppie h-hyung. Junhongie so sorry to b-because Junhongie pushed hyungie s-so hard.” Junhong tried to talking, now Junhong sobbed and hugs back his hyung. Himchan smiled, “Ugh my boys was really cute,” Himchan holding both of them and take them to living room. “Junhongie, Umma sorry too. Because Uppie come to Umma first…” Himchan kissed Junhong at his brow. Junhong nodded, “No Umma, Junhongie who’s the fault. Junhongie just want play with Uppie hyung again.” Junhong hugs his mom. “No Junhongie it’s okay for Umma,” Himchan smiled, “Now Umma will continue cook for dinner, okay? Now Uppie can play with Junhongie. Don’t be naughty again, ne? Call Umma if you guys need anything.” Himchan kissed two of them and leave the maknae play together again.

 

After one hour cooking for dinner, Himchan walks to living room and checked the kids. They are still playing together,

“Kids, it’s time for bath~” Himchan sang, and the kids shook their heads. “Oh come on kids, Umma and Appa will not sleep with you guys if you are dirty.” Himchan smelling their body, “Eww, you guys smell so bad. Umma didn’t want to sleep with you guys.” Himchan crossed his arms. The kids pouted, “No Umma please sleep with us~” Junhong begging and tugged Himchan shirt. “Yes if you guys take a bath now.” The kids finally give up, they nodded but their faces were pouted. “Good boy. Come one go to bathroom now~” Himchan pulled the kids. Himchan start by turning on the water when they arrived at the bathroom. Then, Himchan undress his children. “Come on kids, jump in,” Himchan said. The kids jump in and they start to splashing each other. “Okay kids, Umma will take your pajamas. Now take a bath.” Himchan said and leave them to their room. Himchan choose Pokémon character and Teddy Bear character for their pajamas. Himchan heard the kids were really enjoyed with their bathing seasons, so Himchan decide to text Yongguk.

 

To: Yonggukkie

Hi Babe,

Did you will be go home now for dinner? But it’s okay if you can’t :)

Oh did you know? The kids were really making me dizzy whole day. I’ll tell it to you later if you’re at home.

Love, Chanie <3

 

Himchan go to the bathroom to check them,

“Come on baby, bath time is over now.” Himchan pulled out them one by one and wrapping their body with towels. Himchan drying their bodies. The kids were still laughing and try to escape from their mom. “Now, now let Umma sprinkled powder, okay?” “Don’t try to escape from Umma. Especially you, Junhongie.” Himchan warned and sprinkled the powder to Junhong first then to Jongup. “Umm…” Himchan smelled, “You two so sweet. Come on, wear your pajamas now~” Himchan sang and handed the pajamas to the kids. Now, they all looked so cute. After the kids take a bath, they go t their room playing with their new toys and Himchan taking a bath.

 

Meanwhile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter