3

My Hero Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongup always take his dongsaeng hands, he never to release it, even when Junhong wants  go to children corner. He really doing what his mom told. And yes, Jongup never forget where his mom going, but the fact is Jongup always forgot what Himchan color clothes on him. After three of them finished go shopping at grocery, Himchan take grocery to cars, Himchan drop the kids at the playground on the mall.   “Uppie, Junhongie, wait Umma here, okay? You two can playing together and get new friends, okay? Umma will buying something first.” Himchan put down the kids, “And be good with the others, kay?” Jongup and Junhong nodded, “Byebye Umma!” they yells and running go to inside the playground. Himchan smiled and he walks to the babysitter at the playground, “Can you watch my kids? I’ll be back to pick up them. I need buying something.” He smiled. “Okay, be sure don’t forget pick up the kids at 3pm, sir.” She smiled back. “Thanks!” Himchan walks away from the playground and searching new clothes, and accessories. Yes mom things want do. When Himchan searching his new shoes, his phone vibrated, it was reply text from his husband, Yongguk.

 

From: Yonggukkie

Hey too Babe. Yes everything was alright now , wish this will be alright until my work time ended :)

Oh that’s good idea, honey! Take care for yourself and our little kids, Chanie.

Sorry for long reply, kinda busy here.

Love you too, Gukkie<3

 

Himchan smiled saw the reply, but he was so sad too because Yongguk can’t join with them for having lunch time together. But Himchan know, Yongguk was really busy right now, he didn’t want to be selfish  just because little problem. Himchan replied,

 

To: Yonggukkie

I wish too, Gukkie :)

Of course, I will! The kids was playing at the playground now, I’ll catch up the kids one hour from now. And I let them to make a new friends keke.

No, it’s okay Gukkie. I understand it.

Love, Chanie <3

 

Himchan put his phone and try to refreshing his mind again. Meanwhile at the playground, the kids was looked so happy. They playing with another kids, yes a boy of course. They too shy to talking with girl.

“Hey, how old are you?” the little boy asked. “Junhong age is three!” Junhong cheered. “Oh… So your name is Junhong? My name is Taehyung! My age is four this year on December.” The blonde kids smiled, “So you should call me Taehyung hyung.” Junhong got confused, because the boy have two hyungs in one name, Junhong just blinking his eyes several times and walks away and searching new games.  Knows Jongup’s dongsaeng was confused he talking to the boy named Taehyung. “I’m sorry, my name is Jongup, five years old. Junhong is my dongsaeng.” Jongup looked to Taehyung, “Oh annyeonghaseyo, Jongup hyung! Can we play together? Me, Junhong and hyung?” “Of course, Junhongie will be like it.” Jongup smiled, “Oh! How about we drawing right there? I llove drawing!” Taehyung said, “Okay! Junhongie come on, hyung and Taehyung hyung will drawing on the paper~” Jongup asked and took his dongsaeng hands.

When three of them drawing their imagine, Jongup looked what the others draw. Jongup saw his dongsaeng was drawing his beautiful family and at the background was their house, Jongup snorts because his drawing was same too. But the different is Jongup added his pokemon and of course, his Appa tigger dolls. And then Jongup look to Taehyung draw, he saw so many ‘V’ letters on the papers.

  “Hey Taehyung,  why so many ‘V’ on your papers?” Jongup asked, “I don’t know hyung, I liked ‘V’ letters anyway. But still, Taehyung didn’t know why.” Taehyung said and look back to his papers. “Ah… I see… Oh! How about to call you is V. Taehyung is V and V is Taehyung?" Jongup decide. Taehyung looked tp Jongup and smiled so bright. “Yes yes please! My nickname so cute~” “Hey Junhongie,” Taehyung calling, and Junhong looked to him. “Now you can call me V hyung! This is more easy~” “Okay V hyung!” Junhong smiled. The kids start to calling Teahyung as V, and now they back to drawing their papers again.

 

           After 2 hours shopping, Himchan ‘s hands was full with bags. Himchan bought new clothes for their family and of course for Daehyun too. And yes, Himchan use his credit cards. Himchan remember somethings. But he forgot what is it. When Himchan on the lift, he saw a mother holding her son hands. He snapped remember about his child’s, he must pick up them half an hour ago from the playground. He look so worried now, and he remember the kids even didn’t have eat their lunch. After get out from the lift. Himchan walking so fast to the playground,

“Hi, I-I want to pick up my s-son,” Himchan try to catch his breath, “Two little kids with same clothes, I must pick up them half an hour ago.” Himchan face was so panic. “Your children was picked up by their father, half an hour ago.” “Are you serious? Their name is Junhong and Jongup. Are you sure they was picked up with their father? Can you check it again?” Himchan more panicked now. “Wait for a minute, sir.” She checked again the list, “Yes sir, I’m not wrong.” The babysitter said and led the other costumer to write down their infos. “Oh my God, my kids… Yongguk will not pick them up, Yongguk is very busy right now.” Himchan whispered  and his legs become weak. He search his phone and calling his husband,   “Come on Gukkie, answer my phone please!” Himchan panicked. Yongguk didn’t pick up his phone. “Damn it, Bang Yongguk! Where are you!” Himchan frustrated, he try to call Yongguk again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter