Dance Practice

You Don't Know What You Have Until You Lose It

After school, you waited by your locker where your 'teacher' always picked you up for your 'cleaning duty'.

10 minutes later your 'teacher' came to pick you up.

'Did you miss me? I certainly missed you!' a deep voice chirped.

If you heard this from your teacher, you would scream and run away or with you habit you would've punched the teacher. But with this specific 'teacher', you turned around and kissed him on the lips and mumbled

'Of course, I missed you but we really need to go to the dance studio for dance practice.'

'Yeah, I heard there was going to be a Co-ed dance one-on-one. I hope we're paired together' CAP grinned.

---------------------------------------

You soon both arrived at dance studio that was shared between TOP high & Cube High and went in to join the rest of your crew.

'Alright! Listen up guys' Amber called. Amber was your dance teacher ever since you started dancing and that was when you was 11 years ago, so you was 5 years old.

'We have new students joining us today, and they are from Cube High. Please give them a warm welcome and hopefully everyone becomes friendly with them.'

6 tall boys strolled who looked like they came from the wealthiest familes strolled in with smirks.

The one in front who appeared to be the leader wore a baby blue hoodie, white jeans and White Nike Airforces.

The one who had a baby-face and blond hair, wore a gray cardigan and silver & purple Nike High tops.

The Maknae wore light blue jeans, a purple tee shirt and a purple pair of converses.

Unique hair guy, wore a leather jacket, dark blue jeans and Armani lace up boots.

Light brown curly haired man wore a plain white tee, black jeans and Ralph Lauren shoes.

Last of all, a guy who wore a blue beanie hat, clear lense glasses, a black wife-beater, Nike bottoms and Jeremy Scott winged trainers.

Teen Top's eyes widened, 'N-no...Not them',

'Oppa, waegulae?' you asked CAP.

'Teen Top, we meet again.' the leader sneered. Niel lunged forward but CAP held him back.

'Not here' he hissed.

'Alright everyone ! Quiet down! I'm Amber your dance teacher for street dance and who are you?'

'I'm Doojoon, leader of the gang BEAST'

'I'm Yoseob' the blonde-haired introduced.

'Dongwoon' the maknae called out.

'Junhyung and I'm not interested in girls at the moment' the volumized comb over hair announced. There were a few moans around the room.

'Hyunseung' the curly hair guy saluted.

'Kikwang' the guy with the blue beanie said.

'Okay, now we've introduced ourselves let's get paired up'. Amber instructed.

'Hea Jung with Doojoon, Kyung Soon go with Yoseob', Kyung Soon silently squealed at how a person could be hot, dorky and cute at the same time.

'Cho Hee be partners with Dongwoon, Jae Hwa dance with Hyunseung,Junhyung-'

'I'll just be fine watching from the side, I don't want to be paired up with another girl than my own'.

'If you say so, Kikwang can be paired up with...' She tapped her chin while in thought.

'~~~~~'. CAP's eyes bulged out, it was the matter of time they would have fallen out.

'It's okay Oppa, it's only for this dance' you assured him and left.

*I'm beginning to agree with that Idiot of a man..I rather have my own girl or no one*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is the longest chapter that I have ever written ! It's hard trying to keep up with this..Trying to update everyday but I don't think that could be possible...READERS ! It'll be great if you commented! Thanks (: