Boyfriend

You Don't Know What You Have Until You Lose It

The school bell went for break. Each student shoved their pens and pencils into the pencil cases , their books in their bags and rushed out the classroom. Just when you took a step out the class there was a light tap on your shoulder.

You instictively turned around, twisted the boy's arm and slammed him on the floor.

'You forgot you pen' the boy squeaked. He handed you the pen.

Gasping you pulled him back onto his feet and bowed 'Omo! Mianhae and Gomawo! It's a defense habit that I have you sheepishly rubbed the back of you neck.

Freaked out, the boy ran out. You sighed , *I really need to get rid of that habit, although it's good & defensive, I always use it at the wrong time*.

With that thought in your mind you trudged to the cafeteria.

----------------------------------------------------

When you arrived, it was full of students chatting about holidays, boys, music etc.

*At least the gossip has died down about me busting that girl's nose*

'~~~~~~! Come sit over here !' Your best friend called.

'Coming!'

You walked over to the table and sat next to Eunmi.

'Tell me everything you about your summer holiday and don't miss a detail!'

You opened your mouth to argue but she said 'And I don't care if it means you boasting about how rich your family is, tell me everything !

So you told her everything '.....And I got on a plane from Hong Kong back to here, I only arrived last night'.

'Wow...' She gaped ' The only fun I had was babysitting my little brother.' She sighed.  

'He broke the family vase and blamed it all on me..I have to pay for the fixtures.. HOW THE HELL AM I MEANT TO GET $500?'

You couldn't help but laugh at her sudden outburst.

'Don't worry, I'll see if my parents can help you.'

'Mianhae to keep burdening you ~~~~~-ah. Well that's one time you can boast about the wealthiness !'

'It's okay! Anyways, my parents adore you. They treat you like a second daughter!' you chuckled.

------------------------------------------------

'Bye Eunmi, see you after class!'

You was about to enter your class when you got yanked back into someones arms.

With the annoying habit of yours, you was about to punch the person in the face when they swiftly caught your fist.

You instantly realised who it was and you jaw fell open.

'You wouldn't want to be punching this beautiful face now would you?' CAP smirked.

You smacked him,'Oppa! When did you get back?'

'Ow ow okay! Remind me to never joke with you again.' He said rubbing his arm 'I got back last night.'

'Why didn't you call me?'

'I wanted it to be a surprise.'

You cutely pouted 'I missed you Oppa.'

'I missed you too baby' he mumbled kissing your temple.

'Oppa, I need to go to class'.

'Can't you just skip this class and spend time with me?' 

'If I get found out by my parents, they are going to screw at me'.

'Let me take care of that', he assured.

'Minsoo Oppa, you know they don't approve of you' you firmly stated.

'Yet' CAP smirked.

-------------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS ! Just letting you know, i've got no plot what so ever, I'm just writing along with ideas sprouting in my mind. Hope it's not too boring !