Best Friend

You Don't Know What You Have Until You Lose It

You entered the gates of TOP High.

Walking down the corridor to your locker, students were standing around chatting about all the places they went to and what they did during their holidays. You took your books out of your locker and making them change places with the contents in your bag.

 A voice hissed into your ear, 'Meet me by the school greenhouse for a fight'.

'Hi Eunmi', you said without looking up.

Eunmi looked stunned ' ~~~~~-ah, how did you know it was me?'

'Well, first of all there is no Greenhouse anymore remember? Not after what happened, secondly everyone knows not to pick a fight with me after what I did to that girl'.

She nodded, she remembered how skillful you was at fighting and how you broke the girl's nose. Eunmi was standing by and saw everything. *The girl had thought she owned the school & bullied everyone. When ~~~~~ caught her eye she wanted to take her anger out on her. They met by the Greenhouse and fought. The opponent of ~~~~~ tried to punched her but she dodged it and fly kicked her into the Greenhouse. ~~~~~ walked up to her and gave her an uppercut punch on her nose..Running away crying, until this day she was never seen again.

'Lastly, I would recognise your voice anywhere.'

'Well I suppose you're right since we've known each other when we were in nappies, so how was your holiday?'

Just as you opened your mouth the school bell went.

'Gotta run! I'll tell you everything after class.'

You ran into you class and sat down at the back near the window before the teacher came in.

*I wonder how he's doing?*

------------------------------------------------------------

Snapping his phone shut he jumped off the wall and strolled into class.

'Lee Dongmin?'

'Here' he replied while raising his hand.

'Kim Eunmi?'

'Here' she mumbled.

'Aren't you the girl who moved classes because of your so called beast of a friend? What was her name? ~~~~~?'

'Don't you ever talk about her like that ! She's better than any of your ancient friends' Eunmi growled.

'OHHH!' The class chroused.

'Quiet down class' immediately the sound died down.

'Let's continue with the register. Bang Minsoo?....Bang Minsoo?' He said looking up.

'Has anyone seen Bang Minsoo?'

'Gosh..I'm here..' He grumbled while walking through the door.

'Late again...' said shaking his head.

He went to the back and sat by the window just like ~~~~~ did.

*Like I care...The only reason I come to school is for her.*

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter for you guys (: