Secret Admirer

You Don't Know What You Have Until You Lose It

Next thing you know you're sitting on the bleachers with Minsoo & his friends.

CAP caressed your cheek while whispering 'I Love You' in different voices that made you giggle.

'If only my girls lasted that long' L.Joe sighed.

'Yeah Hyung, how did you get such a cute and beautiful girl?' Ricky asked.

'Let's just say that our paths miraculously passed', CAP smiled.

'~~~~-ah how long have you guys been dating? Hyung has been so much livelier since you came along' Chunji questioned. Chunji was the one always cared about you the most and acted like the mother of the group. If you ever had a problems Chunji was the first person you would go to.

'Hmm....Wasn't it when I was just starting Freshman year and you was finishing Sophomore year Oppa?'

'Yup, I think so!' CAP nodded.

Slowly, one by one, all their jaws fell open. While you two were showing affection to each other they were just staring at you.

You turned your head and asked 'Why are you all staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?'

'No, it's just that you've been dating for nearly 2 years!' They chorused.

'I knew that one of you guys would get a girl before me, but I never thought it would be CAP hyung as he never showed that he would be head over heels over a girl.' Niel mumbled.

CAP smacked his best friend around the head ' Hey ! I'm not that bad!'

Niel cutely pouted and rubbed his sore head.

'Oppa! Leave him alone!' You squealed.

'Do you like him more than me?' CAP asked with a smirk.

You blushed, 'Y-yes...I mean no! Just stop hitting your Dongsaengs!'

The bell rang for the next class.

'Come on, we better get going before we get caught truanting'.

Everyone got up and left , Niel was the last to leave.

*I love how she stuck up for me back there. Oh, ~~~~-ah, when will you realise that I love you? My heart skips a beat everytime I see you and my heart breaks every time you kiss CAP Hyung.*

Sighing, he walked to his next class.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hai Guys ! I feel like no one is reading my story ? Please comment so I know my silent readers are still here ! xD I had to write this chapter out at least 5 times! Accidently kept closing the window xD