3/6

The Bet

“So now that we’ve been giving a yellow card by our leader,” Daehyun said with a sideways glance towards Yongguk, “how are we supposed to go about our bet?”

Himchan reclined in the arm chair, completely unfazed by Yongguk’s earlier warning, or the one the leader had given Daehyun when they’d gotten back to the dorm. So what if they had to be more careful? Subtle ual seduction was something Himchan could pull off easily.

“I don’t know, what are you going to do Daehyun? It’s your turn but if you’re feeling unconfident then I’ll be happy to make my next move.”

Youngjae came from the shower, rubbing his hair dry with a towel. “Are you two still doing this?”

“Of course we are,” Daehyun said. “Are you jealous?”

“Not even close,” Youngjae scoffed. “I just can’t believe that you two are still going at it. I expected one of you to have gotten bored by now.”

“Oh no, the game is just getting interesting,” Himchan said.

 

“Rae, could you help me?” Himchan called out to the stylist from across the room with the cutest voice he could muster. To see what he wanted, she paused in brushing the lint off Daehyun’s black pants.

“What is it Himchan?”

“My belt buckle keeps coming loose,” he half whined. “Can you get it to stay?”

“Let me finish with Dae first.”

“But I’m older. I should be your priority.”

Rae laughed. “You’re all my priority. Just be patient Channie. I’m almost done.”

Daehyun snickered at the exchange. “I can help you if you want,” he said sweetly to the older male.

“No, I think this is a job especially for Rae.”

“Oh let him help you,” Rae teased.

“Why should I?” Himchan pouted. “I’d much rather have you do it.”

“You just want me to undo your pants.”

“Hmm…maybe, but only if you want to.”

“I think your fans would kill me if I tried, but I’m finished with Dae now. Let me see what your problem is.”

Rae managed to fix the clasp on Himchan’s belt and the rest of the day went smoothly. The recording ended and after the boys all changed into their street clothes, Himchan and Daehyun came up to Rae, who was packing up the last of their interview things.

“Can I help you boys?” she asked.

“Actually, we wanted to know if you wanted to get a drink with us,” Daehyun offered.

“There’s a place near our dorm that not many people know about. It can be a completely private thing,” Himchan added.

“I don’t know guys. I really should be getting home.”

“Come on Rae,” Daehyun started. “It’s just a couple of drinks so we can get to know each other and get close and all.”

“Besides, we like you. Can’t you do this one thing for us?” Himchan asked.

“If you guys insist, then I guess it wouldn’t hurt anything.”

“Excellent,” Himchan said, clapping his hands together. “We’ll wait for you outside.” He pulled Daehyun towards the door while trying to hide a mischievous grin from the girl.

“This is going to be good,” Daehyun said.

Himchan nodded in agreement. “Very.”