1/6

The Bet

“So…our new stylist is kinda cute,” Daehyun said. He plopped down on the couch in front of the TV as the rest of the members settled down around him-Himchan across from him, Youngjae and Yongguk on the couch with him, and Zelo and Jongup on the floor.

“Oh you mean Rae? Yeah. I’d hit that,” Himchan commented.

“That’s vulgar,” Youngjae said.

“Stop being a prude. It’s just an observation,” Daehyun in.

“Don’t even think about it. I claim dibs,” Himchan said.

“You can’t call dibs! How are you calling dibs right now?”

“You two shouldn’t talk about her like that,” Zelo said.

“You shouldn’t talk about any girl like that,” Yongguk interrupted.

Ignoring the others, Daehyun and Himchan continued their conversation.

“I could get her before you could,” Daehyun boasted.

“Stop dreaming. You have no game.”

“I don’t need game when I’m from Busan. Girls love Busan satoori.”

Himchan rolled his eyes. “Since you’ve obviously forgotten, I’m in charge of iness in B.A.P. I win by default.”

“Do you wanna bet?”

“This isn’t a good idea,” Jongup broke in.

“Are you sure you guys want to do this? I mean, Rae seems too smart to fall for something like that,” Youngjae mentioned.

“Just shut up and watch,” Daehyun said. “I’m going to win this before you know it.”

“What are the terms?” Himchan asked.

“It’s really simple. The first one to get her to agree to go out with them wins.”

“That’s-”

“Don’t even start with your preaching, Yongguk. We’re doing this and that’s that.” Himchan extended his hand towards his betting partner. “Let’s do it.”