Rain

Painful Love... Is Real Love

"Sohee-ssi." Sehun began to say, but Sohee snatched her wrist out of his grip and began walking away.

It was all too much for Sohee, she was experiencing so many emotions all at once. She was happy that Sehun was okay, she was nervous seeing him, she was mad that he kissed her, and she was confused, wondering why her heart was beating so fast just looking at him.

She quickly walked down the stairs, and all Sehun could do was watch. He wanted to stop. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but his feet stayed, as if they were glued to the ground.

Sohee he was so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't realized that it began raining, but when she did couldn't care less, at the moment she just wanted to get away from Sehun, to just give her mind and heart a break, to be anywhere but here. 

Sehun didn't want Sohee to go. It was about 30 degrees and it's raining, she'd definitely get sick. Also, it's night, what if someone tries to take her or something. Sehun thought of many reasons why he didn't want Sohee to leave, the most important reason was because he missed her and he needed to talk to her, he needed to tell her how he felt about how her. He wanted her to know she's the reason why he smiles, she's the one keeping him up at night, she's the one that's always on her mind and in his dreams.

Putting his personal reasons aside, Sehun knew Sohee shouldn't walk home. He knew how stubborn she was, and he knew the only way to get her to listen to him was by force. He quickly ran down the steps and down the sidewalk. When he saw Sohee stopped, then he began walking to her, hesitant at fist. When caught up to her, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to his house. At first she struggled a bit, but then she gave up, knowing that it was no use to even try putting up a fight. Plus, deep down she was grateful he came to get her since she was so cold and didn't like walking the streets of Seoul alone at night. Heck, she didn't even like it during the day.

Once they got in the house Sehun shut the door and locked it. He began to walk towards the steps, expecting Sohee to follow him, which she didn't. He sighed and walked over to her, grabbed her wrist, and walked up the steps. He then opened the first door on his right, Sohee peeked in and saw that it was his bedroom. Sehun glanced over at Sohee and saw her eyebrows furrowed and began to laugh awkwardly and said, "I'm not going to do whatever you think I'm going to try to do." 

At first Sohee was a bit apprehensive, but she knew she could trust Sehun, she sighed as she entered his bedroom.

Sehun grabbed a T-shirt and some sweat pants and handed them over to Sohee. He then walked her down the hall to the bathroom and told her to shower first, which she did.

 

When Sohee came out the bathroom she went to look for Sehun downstairs. Since he wasn't down there she assumed he was up in her room. Without thinking... Or knocking she opened his door and peeked in only to see him without a shirt on. Her mind told her to hurry and leave but her feet just weren't listening. Her eyes stayed glued on Sehun's lean body and made their way to his face, which was facing her. She jumped when she noticed he was looking at her, and quickly directed her gaze elsewhere.

Sehun had a smug smile on his face as he quickly put on his sweatshirt and headed towards the door. 

"Enjoy the show?" he asked, his smug smile never leaving his face as he headed downstairs.

Sohee sighed, she was so embarrased. She began to quickly fan her face with her hand since she could feel her face heating up and then headed downstairs.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked.

Sohee nodded her head and sat at the kitchen table and watched Sehun make ramen. His moves were so swift, and although she never noticed it before, Sehun had a nice body. Her face began to redden again, and Sehun glanced over at her. "I hope your not thinking of weird things." he said with a smile as he brought the hot pot of ramen to the table before seating himself across from Sohee.

The two ate in complete silence.

After a few minutes Sehun looked up at Sohee. Her hair was still wet, and water was slowly trickling down her neck, seeing this, Sehun's heart began to beat faster and he quickly averted his eyes back down to the ramen. He slowly looked back  up, this time his eyes landed on Sohee's lips, the lips he craved for, what he wanted most in the world.

He closed his eyes tightly and quickly shook his head as he felt his cheeks begin to heat up. He was hoping that shaking his head would magically shake the thoughts he's having out of his mind, but sadly it didn't work. His eyes then widened as he began to feel his sweatpants tighten in his groin area. In his mind, he was cursing at his stupid teenage hormones but stopped when Sohee began to speak.

Sohee looked up and noticed his facial expression and breathing has changed a bit, genuinely worried, she asked if he was alright. There was no answer for about a minute due to the fact that Sehun's mind was in a complete frenzy and he couldn't even form any words, let alone a sentence, at the moment, and instead just nodded his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Sorry for this short and late update!-_____-

Hmmm I need yall's opinion. The question of the day is to , or not to ? IDK!>.< Please leave your opinions for me!