A Favor

Painful Love... Is Real Love

Once they seperated, Sehun looked down into Sohee's eyes. He was waiting for a reaction, just anything. But Sohee couldn't react, she couldn't do anything, she was confused and her mind was in a complete frenzy. She didn't like him... Or atleast she thought she didn't like him. All she knew was at that exact moment she didn't want to see him, she just wanted to be alone.

She turned away from Sehun and continued cleaning the diner. Neither of them spoke a word to eachother, both were too lost in their thoughts.

She probably hates me now, Sehun thought. Pabo Pabo Pabo, he repeated over and over in his mind.

All though they weren't speaking to eachother, Sehun still decided to walk Sohee home. Instead of walking beside her like he normally does, he walked behind her leaving about a three foot gap in-between them.

When they reached her home Sohee awkwardly turned around and said bye, and scurried into her home. Sehun was hoping she'd mention something about the kiss, but she didn't. She quickly rushed in her home, probably trying to avoid him, but Sehun thought he'd give it the benefit of the doubt, and thought maybe she hurried in because it's cold out side. Before heading home, Sehun stared at her door, hoping she'd come back, but she didn't. He let out a deep sigh, before he turned around and headed home.

Sohee watched him as he stared at her door. Her heart was pounding the whole walk home, and as she saw him leave she began to calm down a bit. She sighed as she laid on her bed and he mind began to wander back to that kiss. Sure she thought Sehun was cute, but she never really thought of him like that, she tried to convince herself. She continued thinking and before she knew it she fell asleep.

 

Sohee was undeniably nervous about seeing Sehun today, she wasn't exactly thrilled about seeing him either, but as soon as she entered class, her eyes wandered to his seat, which was empty. Although she would never admit it, she was a bit disappointed. Who confesses to someone, and doesn't bother seeing them the next day, she thought to herself, before shaking her head, No. No. He doesn't like me, it just happened in the heat of the moment. Or maybe it's just that playboy mentality of his, she thought as she walked over to her seat. She looked out the window all throughout class, she couldn't focus. Her eyes then wandered back to Sehun's seat as she released a sigh. Won heard the sigh and glanced over at Sohee and quickly asked her what was wrong.

Sohee confusedly asked, "What do you mean?" as he eyebrows began to furrow.

Won cocked his head and replied, "I'm you're best friend, I know when your upset. Haha. But if you honestly want to know, your facial expression and your sigh say it all."

Shin who heard your conversatio glanced over and asked, "Sohee... Is our little mandu having boy problems?"

Won's eyes widened at Shin's question, and looked over at Sohee, who wasn't answering. 

"I hate to interrupt your conversation back there, but can you three shut it and quit interrupting my class!" The teacher yelled at them. The three stayed silent the rest of class, and Sohee rested her head in the palm of her hand as she directed her gaze back outside and her mind wandered off again, back to Sehun.

 

She knows his group finished their promotions awhile ago, so it couldn't be because of his schedule. Although she didn't want to think about him, she couldn't help but feel worried, she hoped he got back home okay after that night. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even hear the bell ring, or notice the students packing their things and exiting the class. The whole day she thought about Sehun. She wondered if he was okay, she wondered what he was doing, she wondered why he hadn't been coming to school, and of course she wondered why he had kissed her that day. 

Days had passed, and Sohee felt more and more worried. She didn't want to ask one of his creepy fan girls, and she didn't exactly feel comfortable searching him up online. She was at a lost. The days he hadn't been there, she just say in class and stared blankly in no apparent direction. 

 

"Sohee, can you do me the biggest favor?" Shin asked, interrupting her thoughts.

Sohee, clearly in a daze, nodded her head.

Shin decided he'd take advantage of her daze-like stage. He handed her a pile of papers. "Take these to Sehun's house for me, alright?" 

Sohee nodded her head, and when she realized what just happened her eyes widened. "I-I-I can't," She stammered out.

"Why not? Something happen between you and Sehunnie?" Shin asked, smirking. He already knew her answer, so there was no need to stay and chat. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

"No," Sohee shouted, "I don't know where he lives." she said, smiling, proud of the excuse she came up with at such short notice. Her smile soon faded as she looked down at the papers and noticed a bright pink sticky note with an address written on it. She groaned as she got up. 

 

When she found his house, she stopped at the door. She wasn't sure if she should leave them on his doorstep, in his mailbox, or give it directly to him. Before she could make up her mind the door suddenly opened.

It was Sehun. Both their eyes widened, Sehun's in confusion, and Sohee's in shock. 

Her heart began to beat, and she began to get confused again. She was happy to see him completely healthy, but she didn't know how to express it. 

The two stood in silence for about a minute until Sehun began to say something, but before he could get one syllable out Sohee shoved the papers at him and began to walk away. Sehun quickly grabbed her wrist though and brought her back to him, so he could say what he had to say.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, still suffering from writer's block!:( I'll try to update again soon!(: <3