Chapter 7 : Jaejoong

Waken Heartstrings

 

After school,  at the front gate. Jaejoong was waiting for you beside his car. During the journey, you was more friendly to him. " Jaejoong ajusshi, what subject do you teach ? "

    " English. I am not trying to be boastful to you, but I was raised up in America. "
" Hmm.. I'm so glad to live with you, Jaejoong ajusshi. "
    " __________, drop the formalities today, ara ? Now, call me oppa. "
" EEH ? ! "
    " Think about it. I am just 25 years old. "
" But it's so strange. "
     " Why ? Nevermind, you can call me ajusshi. ", Jaejoong sighed. He bought you some uniforms, stationary, a new backpack and some accecories for your new room.


                           


    After an hour, you went home and put all the things inside. Sehun was so shocked when he saw you. He was slirping his green tea infront of the TV and read some history books. " What are you-"

Jaejoong came and interupted, " She is your cousin. "

"MWO ? ", Sehun splited some tea on the table and looked at you with his big eyes. Jaejoong continued, " He is Insung's daugther and she will live here as long as your grandma approves her. I am so tired yesterday night to tell you this thing. Meet your cousin, Sehun. His mother was my older sister. "

" Annyeonghaseyo Sehun-shi. Hope you will accept me here. "

    " Uhmm .. .  annyeong. ___________--shi. "

Sehun stood up and pulled Jaejoong's grip away. They stopped walking when Sehun turned to him, " Why did you do any decisions without us knowing ? "

" Hello my dear nephew, I'm the owner of this house. Besides, I am her uncle too. Mom didn't want her to live at the main house. Please understand her feelings, she lost her mum few days ago and her long-lost father hardly take her live with him. Then, what should I do ? "

" Ajuhssi, ___________ is a girl. We are all boys. How can she live with us ? "
    
    " Insung trust me. So do you and Kai. "

" Okay. " Sehun sighed.

    Back at the house, you were taking all of the shopping bags upstairs to your room when suddenly a shirtless guy walking towards you with a white towel over his head and he was wearing a red short pants. " AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH ! , " Kai shouted.

" jeosonghamnida. Jeosonghamnida. ", you appologized to him several times, died in embarassement, before he stoped shouting. He covered his half- body with the towel. Without even a chance to ask you any questions, you run to locked yourself in your own room. Kai yelled Sehun's name and went downstairs. " Sehun !  What are you thinking by inviting the new girl to our house ? Don't tell me that she is your girlfriend. " Kai said.

    Sehun laughed a bit before he replied, " Relax. She is not my girlfriend. Yes, she is staying here with us because she is our cousin. "


" COUSIN ?!! "


    Jaejoong came from the kitchen and loosen his necktie before holding his green tea to the living room. " Kai, ________ is your uncle Insung's long lost daughter. Your mother must have said about the story, right ? "


    "Ajuhssi, WAE ~ ? wae ? wae ? Why here, why not th- "


" Grandma hate her. " Sehun cut his word sharply. " She only stay here for a period. Ah ! Don't upset her by talking about her mom. Her mother died in a car accident few days ago. "


    " But, but. . . . YEOJA-EYO [ she is a girl ]", Kai tried to protest. Jaejoong smiled, " No excuses, everyday you have to sent her to school. I thought you were in a same class ? Whatever, but I won't sent her to school anymore with my car. She already have her companion. Think of a bright side, walking is one of the exercises activity. " Meanwhile Kai was still talking alone at the corner.

    " Why her. . . ?! "
    " Why the new girl ? "
    " Why she must be here ? "
    " Why she is our cousin ? "

" Kai stop it. She isn't an alien that want to invade us.  Don't you think she is nice ? "

    " You shut up, Sehun. I almost bully her today and how embarassing I could feel after she saw me half- ???!!! "

" Oh . . so you know what is meant by embarassed. " Jaejoong took off his coat.

    " JAEJOONG AJUHSSI ! "

Sehun laughed as he watched Kai's childish attidudes towards their uncle. He thought, maybe this is a great start after all. He know the dull atmosphere of the house will turn into something.  

 


HAI ~ Merry Christmas everyone ~~~~~~ Thank you for reading my fanfic, Ina :')