Chapter 6 : Captivated By

Waken Heartstrings

 

    " ____________-shi, wanna eat lunch with us ? , " Chorong asked you. The straight haired girl turned her face to you. " I don't mind eating with the new student. Yah, Sehun ! Wanna join ? " , she screamed Sehun's name and it made him jerked awake from his homework.

    " Krystal, he always busy with his work. " Chorong said. Sehun got up , " I'll go. " The straight haired girl throw a handshake. " By the way, ________ my name is Krystal Jung. Call me Krystal. He is Oh Sehun. "

" Nice to meet you ~ ", you said happily. Sehun was amazed by your sincere smile, he felt strange. Like he wanted to smile too. Krystal and Sehun took their meals at the counter and sat down at the cafeteria. While you and Chorong was still talking about Daegu when . . .

    " Woohoo ~ our new classmate. Having a lot of fun here, huh ? ", Baekhyun sarcastically smiled. Exo circled you and Chorong around. " You guys, why don't you just leave us alone ? ", Chorong frowned. ' Bla, bla,bla, you're so noisy Down Syndrome girl. " Kris said and rolled his eyes. " Let's see how much did this new student bring money to school ? ", Kai glared at you and took your purse that was on your hand. " No ! " , you protested.

    Sehun came. " Stop it, Kai. Give her back. " Sehun said as he pulled Kai's collar. "What ? Boragu ? ", Kai pulled Sehun's collar back. Krystal kicked Kai's for fun, " Shut up. Chorong, Sehun, ________, let's go. " Chen took his meals and said, " Yeah, and that tomboy was just kicked you ! Why don't you kick her back ? "

" It's none of your business. Krystal ? "

" Neh. " Chen nodded.

" She's the only one who can do that to me. I've lost in a competition. She was powerful more than me. Besides, we've known for so long. Since we are in primary school. I don't understand, why did she changed into a man ? She got all the looks, perfect height for a model, sharp nose, double-sided eyes, straight and smooth black hair, good figures, but with no attidude of a girl. "

" Kai, done your speech about the tomboy already. "

" Does anybody here can describe about the new student ? ", Kai asking them with the orange juice on his hand. Luhan spat out. " Kai, why are you so into her ? I bet you never be interested in girls. "

" Shut up. "

    " Krystal, why do you bring us here ? ", Chorong sat down on the grass with the others behind a big tree. They brought their meals and set up a mat. " Be smart Chorong. How could we eat peacefully at the canteen with those bastard ? ". Sehun buttled in, " And that way of thinking and that attidude scared lots of guy in this school. They are afraid of your attidude, Krystal. " You ate the sandwiches silently and asked them, " Who's Kai ? "

    Chorong grinned. " He is the Kingka of this school. The group was named EXO. There's one more fact ! Krystal is the Queenka and they are completely opposite. Krystal was Kai's childhood friend. Kai really loves bullying people around. But Krystal always saved them but she's too feircely  with the boys that's why all the boys couldn't even stare at her straight on the eye. Kai lost in a battle with Krystal on their Taekwondo competition. Since then, Krystal always , and he cannot mad at her at all. "

    " Chorong , you sounded like a professor. " Krystal said. Sehun threw his hand over you, " I forgot ! Annyeonghaseyo. Oh Sehun imnida. I am the preseident of student council. Nice to meet you. "

    " Neh. Mannaseo bangasupnida. Sehun-shi. " You flashed your sincere smile to him.

 


Welcome new subscribers ~ 사랑해요 ♥