Chapter 3 : Cantata

Waken Heartstrings

 

AUTHOR

    " Here we are. Home sweet home. " Jaejoong parked his car. It was already 10 pm and the lights are off. " Uhmm, jaejoong ajusshi, when will I go to school ?, " you asked quietly. Looking at you with weak eyes he replied, " Don't worry my dear. I'll sign up you in tomorrow. Believe me, I work as a teacher. Huh, how clever is your dad. "

    You took the luggage and walk beside him. After clicking the lights on, both of you went upstairs. " You can live here in this empty room. It's suppose to be a guest room. I'll be on downstairs next by the kitchen, if you need me. Sleep well, __________. "

    " Gamsahamnida Jaejoong ajusshi. Jaljayo. " You bowed and smile lightly.

The next morning. 7.30am. " Look how tired she is from the last night. I didn't think _____________ is this pretty when she sleep. " Jaejoong cautiously pulled over the lilac curtains and went beside her. " Ireohnayo. "

    Slowly ___________ opened her eyelids one by one. She was so shocked when she saw Jaejoong was infront of her, smiling. " Mian. I didn't mean to sleep at this hour ! " , she said covering with her left hand.

" Babo __________ ! , I understand how worn-out you are. Get up and bath. We're going to school after breakfast. "

    You nodded and wore your old school uniform and then headed straight to the kitchen. " Come, ________. Oh ! You still don't have a uniform ? Luckily, you were born to be in Lee's family. Do take the notes, we are the richest family at Seoul. In Sung hyung must left money in bank for me. We will go to shop after school, areseo ? "

    " Jaejoong ajusshi.. I dont- "

" No buts. I'll fetch you later. "

    Jaejoong parked his black porshe car in front of the school. He was wearing a suit of blue black clothes and hold some books on his left hand. You followed him to the principal office. Yongsan High School . The school was filled with many students, some were rich, some were not. The building was so large and high, storeyed. There was a fountain in front and some students rushing to the main gate. " __________, this way. "

At the principal office.

" So, your name is Lee ___________. Precious school was in Daegu. All the results are just so-so. Is this young girl is your niece, Lee Jaejoong sonsaengnim ? "

" Indeed sir. "

    " Why don't her father sign her in ? Lee ___________, may I ask you a question ? ", the school princpal looked at you. He was about fifty-four years old with little wrinkles on his face. His hair was flat and shiny, combed , hazel eyes. " Yes, sir ? ", she smiled. Before you could say anything, Jaejoong cuts her in. " Her father was so busy. So I help him, that would be okay, right ? "

" I see. My question is, why do you want to go to this school ? "