Chapter 4 : School

Waken Heartstrings

 

    You lost your smile and hesitated before you could answer him. " I . . . I want to make my mom happy. Even if she was not here in this world anymore, I want to prove to her that I can live on my own, I want to achive my dreams, I want to apprieciate my new friends, and treasure my memories with them. "

    The principal remain silent for a moment before he clapped his hands. " I'm impressed. Miss Lee, you're accepted. " Walking out from the office, Jaejoong asked, " You don't want me to show you the way ? "

" No. I can go on my own." How pleased the girl to hear this news. She is accepted and placed in an elite class,  4-A. She walked quietly to the stairs, then she saw a group of boys were threatening a small size boy. They kicked him and extort money from the boy. She witnessed everything and her hands was shaking in fear. " Now. Look over there, a stray butterfly saw us. " Baekhyun said. Kai let go of the boy's collar and stepped foward. He glared at you. Kris, the tallest member of Exo smirked. " Kai, how about we set her free but with one condition. " The small boy quickly run to save his life.

    " What ? " Kai asked. You were too afraid to say anything. Kris continued, " Be our slaves. " Then a loud voice came from above. A sound of heels running, " YAAAAAH ~ All of you stop the bully and go to the class. NOW ! ", Yoona, the class teacher of 4-A yelled. They run and Kai's shoulder bumped you body. " Are you alright ?, " the teacher asked you. " What's your class, young miss ? "

" 4-A. I'm a new student here. Anyeonghaseyo. Lee _________ imnida. I don't have a new uniform yet though. "

" It's that so ? Then I am your classroom teacher. Nice to meet you, Lee _____________-shi. I am Yoona I'll be teaching you mathematics. Now, if you're alright may we go to the class ? "

You nodded lightly and straightened your school uniform before you stepped in the class. " Class, pay attention please for a moment. This is the new student, Lee ________. " After you introduced yourself, you walked to the direction where your new seat will be. There, you realised a guy sat with a smirk and hands on his pocket was glaring at you. He was the same guy who bumped into you earlier. You sat between two pretty girls. One with straight hair but with the cold eyes, and the other was cheery and tie up her hair in two ponytail. She greeted you with a handshake. " Hi. I am Park Chorong. Nice to meet you. "

    Baekhyun tapped Kai's shoulder. "Looks like the same we've met minutes ago . " Sehun look at your direction and thought, have I seen her somewhere ?

" So, what ?! ", Kai replied to Baekhyun and made him laughed with his pissed off face.

 

 

Yoona ( Classroom teacher )