Chapter 3- In my room.

The SHINing Detectives. Case One.

It was Key. I smiled and waved.

"What are you doing in mine and Jonghyun's bedroom?" he screamed. I smiled before sticking my tongue out.

"I need a shower. I smell like I returned from the dead," I said before laughing.

"Hahaha. You didn't answer my question," he told me, anger lacing his words. I giggled before standing up. SHINee ran in to see what was happening.

"Jay," Jonghyun mumbled. I rolled my eyes Just then Hades appeared by my side. Taemin let out a squeak before hiding behind Minho.

"Who are you?" Onew asked. Hades smiled and looked at me.

"My name is Hades, Greek God of the Dead," he replied before bowing. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you here?" Key asked when he had calmed down.

"I am not here just to help Jay. But you as well," he explained as he sat down where I had previously been sitting.

"What do you mean? Why do you need to help us?" Taemin asked from behind Minho.

"Jay McSaim was murdered. Nobody knows who did it. You, with the help of me and Jay will find her murderer and make sure this tragic event has the justice it deserves," Hades told them. Everything went quiet.

"Why us?" Minho asked after a while. Hades chuckled before walking over to a mirror.

"Because, isn't it obvious. Jonghyun and Jay. They are related. Who better to go to than family," Hades explained, " ha. I do look good. Girls would fall at my feet."

"But we're not blood related," Jonghyun said in shock. I unintentionally winced and looked at the floor.

"Well, that hurt," I muttered as I glared at the ground. The God sighed and looked at me.

"Does it actually matter if you are related by blood or not?" Hades asked as he crossed his arms.

"But why us?" Jonghyun pressed.

"Because I said so," Hades yelled in a demonic sounding voice. Everything went quiet. Sighing, I looked up.

"I just want to keep my promise. I never had a chance to live my life properly and the man who did this is still out there. What if he does it to another person? Somebody who doesn't deserve the same fate as me," I told them with tears in my eyes. Taemin ran over to my side and hugged my.

"I'll help even if the hyungs don't," he told me with a smile. I nodded as he walked back to SHINee.

"If Taemin helps then I will. To make sure he is safe," Minho sighed as he looked at the younger male.

"I'll have to make sure these two are safe so, yeah. I'll help," Onew smiled. The three looked at Key, as if they were expecting him to help.

"Fine. As long as you don't act creepy all the time," Key mumbled and crossed his arms. They all looked at my brother and waited for him to say something. He just glared at me. I gave him a small smile as Hades glared at living boy.

"Fine. I'm only helping because I'm sick of him glaring at me," Jonghyun muttered. Hades smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"See how easy that was. I'm glad I didn't have to do anything drastic. Oh, by the way. There's someone at the door," Hades chuckled before disappearing from the sight of the living. Taemin looked out the window and smiled.

"Kai is here," Taemin smiled before running out the room. My eyes widened.

"Stay here," Jonghyun hissed as he and the rest of SHINee followed Taemin downstairs. A smirk appeared on my face.

"Let the games begin" I smirked before exiting the room.