Chapter 1- The meeting.

The SHINing Detectives. Case One.

 

Sighing,I walked around the woods. It had been ten month since my death. Only four months ago they found my body. A family who were taking their dog out. Now their five year old daughter is having nightmares. I don't have many family that care about me. My mum doesn't. She never came to my funeral. When I was about thirteen,she got a new boyfriend. He was Korean and had two children from a previous marriage. As soon as they moved in,I didn't exist anymore. One of his kids is famous. My mother used to hug him and praise him. Sometimes she would tell him he should help me sing but I might ruin his ears. Just then there was a bright light in front of me.
"Jay McSaim,you died at the wrong time. Your spirit will help people find the one who killed you,"someone said.
"Who are you?"I asked,raising my eyebrows.
"You know me as Hades. Many people believe I'm bad but I'm not,"he said. I nodded.
"Time to go,"he chuckled as everything spun. I gasped as the scenery. We were in South Korea.
"Only some people will be able to see you,"he told me as he started to fade.
"I don't know what to do,"I shouted.
"I will talk to you. In your mind and don't worry,your a natural,"he said before completely fading.
"Thanks a lot Hades,"I mumbled. Just then a building caught my eyes. SM Entertainment. I sighed as I walked across. Cars shot through me. I stopped in front of the door.
"What now?"I whispered.
"Just find them,"Hades sighed. I nodded and walked through the door. I felt something pull my arm and I soon found myself standing in a room. Five boys were dancing away. One froze as their eyes spotted me in the mirror. I smiled
"Hyungs,I think a fan got in,"one whispered. Raising my eyebrows,I crossed my arms as they turned around. My smile soon faded as I saw who was there.
"Y-you're dead,"He stuttered.
"What do you mean? Are you trying to trick us because it won't work hyung,"another frowned. He quickly shook his head.
"I'm being serious. She was murdered in England. In some woods. Her body was only found four months ago,"He told them.
"You're not trying to scare us,are you?"another asked.
"Think about how your body looked when you died,"Hades whispered. I did as he said and everyone gasped. Blood dropped from my face and my torso. The youngest looking screamed.
"Jay,why are you here?"He asked me as the others panicked.
"I was murdered and before I died I made a promise to the one who did this,"I replied before turning to look normal.
"Why are you here?"He asked.
"To get revenge,"I smirked.
"What has he ever done to you?"one asked me,confused.
"Don't worry,I won't hurt him but he has done many things that he isn't aware of,"I replied.
"Why are you really here?"He asked,crossing his arms.
"I was brought here by Hades,"I grinned. They all frowned.
"Who are you?"the youngest asked me.
"The name's Jay McSaim,Kim Jonghyun's step-sister,"I smiled as I mockingly bowed.