"Thank you, Mrs. Kim!"

Dreams [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached Gahee’s house and she went straight upstairs leaving them alone in the living room without saying anything. Howon and Yooshin sat on the couch and waited till she went down again but she never did.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be able to fix this? I think she is really angry.” Howon turned to her side and played with her hair lying down her shoulders.

Yooshin sighed and looked to the coffee table in the middle of the living room. “I know she is really angry but I can’t go up now. It would be useless, she wouldn’t listen to me. I think I should wait for tomorrow.”

Howon released her hair and stared at the worried Yooshin before dropping his gaze. “I… worsened everything, right?”

Yooshin looked back at him, furrowing. “What? Of course not! You did great.” She smiled bitterly and caressed his cheek with her thumbs trailing up to his temples. In that moment, they heard the click of the front door opening and she released immediately his cheek and turned back to face Gahee’s mother coming in the house.

“Oh, hi, kids!” She looked startled at she saw the two kids in her living room. “I didn’t know you where coming.” She closed the door behind her and put her coat and her bag on a couch. Howon and Yooshin stood up and bowed.

“Hello, Mrs. Kim!” They said in chorus.

“Aigoo, these kids. You’re always so polite, right?” She sighed smiling and they nodded awkwardly. “Sit down.” They obeyed and she looked around her to find her daughter was nowhere to be found. “Where is Gahee?” She looked at the two kids that were looking at each other rather uncomfortable.

“Eh… We had a little discussion…” Yooshin answered hesitating and watched Mrs. Kim’s face changing. “But it is not her fault! It’s all mine!” She shook her hands repeatedly and Howon watched her narrowing his eyes. “Don’t tell her anything about this. It’s not a big deal after all…”

Mrs. Kim watched the girl dropping her gaze down to the brown carpet and frowned but she decided to not say anything. “Okay.” She didn’t sound convinced ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter