The most expressive girl

Dreams [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoo-ah, are you and Howon-ah going to the hip hop competition on Friday?”

“Competition? Which competition?” Yooshin raised her head from her notebook to look at her friend and frowned.

“Oh, it seems you don’t know it yet. There’s a competition this Friday from one of those idols companies and it’s for soloist, duets and groups. You just have to register and that’s all.”

“Just that? Wahh, Gahee-ah thanks for telling me! I’ll tell Howon immediately,” Yooshin got up from her desk and went to Howon’s place was and shook him a bit. “Howon-ah, wake up, I have something to tell you.”

“Eh? What happens?” Howon lifted his head to put it down again in his desk looking to the opposite side where Yooshin was.

“Ahh, Howon-ah, I have something to tell you!” Yooshin was excited and Howon sleeping made her got stressed. She shook him again.

Howon raised his head again but this time he didn’t put it again on his desk. He yawned, stretched his back in the chair and looked smiling at Yooshin with his eyes half-closed. “Tell me.”

“There’s a hip hop competition this Friday. We can participate as a duet and it’s from a Seoul’s company, wanna go? This is our opportunity!” Yooshin smiled but Howon frowned.

“Which company is it?”

“Who cares which one is it? And I don’t know it either, Gahee told me about it.”

“Call her,” Howon tilted his head in Gahee’s direction.

“Gahee-ah!” Yooshin shouted but between the voices and laughs of her classmates her voice was just one more so she got up from her chair and went to where her friend was and interrupted the conversation she was having with a boy. Gahee gave her a disapproved look but Yooshin didn’t care. “Gahee-ah, which company is it?”

“Uh, I don’t know. Mom just told me that. She saw the announcement in the street,” Gahee answered hastily waiting for Yooshin to go soon.

“Hmm, okay, thanks!” Yooshin smiled and went back to Howon’s sit.

 

They hadn’t any information about the organizer company and less about the reward —if it has one— and that was what made Howon doubt about join the competition or not.

 

“Howon-ah, who cares which company it is? There’s going to be many people, famous people, maybe CEOs of others companies. Even if we don’t win, what if someone wants to hire us? And even if no one hires us, we will give us to know and it’s a beginning, why don’t we try it?”

Howon frowned but after a few minutes of thinking, he agreed finally. “Okay, let’s try it, then. Let’s find how we register.”

“Yei! I’ll find how!”

 

That beautiful beam that had placed on Yooshin’s face had made Howon want to place a kiss on those sweet and soft lips that he had tasted just a few times —and that was what he did. Howon kissed her softly on her lips in front of all their classmates and she couldn’t do anything else but let him kiss her even if she was ashamed, because if she broke the kiss, all their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter