After eight years

Dreams [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait…” Howon grabbed her wrist stopping and startling her. “I… still have something to tell you…”

Yooshin passed saliva through . “So-something else?” she put her bag right on her shoulder and her heart raced again when he stood up and released her wrist.

“Eight years ago I know you and I’ve never told you how much… I like you, Yooshin-ah,” all the blood in Yooshin’s body was now in her cheeks. “I have always thought that you’re the prettiest and coolest girl I’ve ever known and it ever could exist. I’ve been thinking for so long how I have to tell you this and now… I didn’t think it… I-I just said it and I want you to know that I like you so much and…” Howon didn’t make any pause and he didn’t hesitate to say anything, he just said it, as he said, almost killing Yooshin because of the shame she was feeling. “… I want you to be my girlfriend,” Howon stared carefully at her eyes.

 

What should she say? She had dreamt that for… eight years long? She imagined thousand ways Howon would tell her he liked her (if he ever was going to tell her that) but now that he had said it, she didn’t know what to do. She was motionless and speechless, with her eyes widened as much as they could, her cheeks full of blood, her hands sweating and shivering and her legs about to fail her.

 

When he realized she was completely motionless, Howon continued. “I already know I didn’t ask you if you liked me too but… I think you do,” Howon scratched his head bewildered. “Because, as I know, you haven’t had any other boy friend besides me, I haven’t seen you with any other boy. That’s why I know —or think— you do like me, or that’s what I want to think to not think I’m a fool whose love is a one-sided love. Yes, love. That’s what I feel for you, love. That’s the reason why I’m doing this. That’s the reason why I haven’t auditioned; because I don’t want to be away from you.”

 

Yooshin couldn’t believe anything. Just a few minutes ago she was thinking she was the fool because Howon just talk as ‘they’ as the hip hop duet and she thought about them as something else and now he was telling her the most beautiful things someone had ever told her. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t speak, she couldn’t even breath properly. She was in shock.

 

“Yooshin-ah?” Howon looked at her taken aback and his sad eyes. “Tell me that I’m not a fool because I’m thinking you too like me…” now he was the worried.

 

It was the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter