It's time

Dreams [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Howon was a dreamer. His dream had always been moving to Seoul and success as a great dancer.

Yooshin was his friend for his whole life. They met each other since they were kids and they had always had the same dream.

They both were used to practice their moves after school in the dance room of the school.

Hip hop was their favorite rhythm. They both rapped so well and had written lots of songs together and they even had performed in some school events like a hip hop duet.

 

They met each other in a dance academy when he was 9 and she was 8.

She was the only girl in the academy since most of the girls in that age preferred ballet or the traditional Korean music. But Yooshin didn’t. She loved hip hop and that was what she wanted to do her whole life: rap and dance till the end.

 

Howon loved hip hop too and that passion was born in him since he was a child due to some neighbors of him listened hip hop and rap the whole day till Howon’s dad went to their house and made them turn off the music. He never liked Howon had a liking for that type of music and he always scolded him when he heard Howon was rapping or listening any rap of hip hop song. That’s why Howon always went to Yooshin’s house because everyone –even her parents– in there loved rap and hip hop and he felt like they all were his family because everyone treat him like if he was.

 

Years had passed and they were not kids anymore, they were young boys on their last school grade and they have goals to reach. And their dream was to enter in a big company and success in the music their loved but any company had auditions for duets, they just do for singles. And that was the reason why they hadn’t auditioned when companies had auditions in Busan. They didn’t even want to think why would happen to the other if just one of them got in. However, Howon had always wanted to audition but he hadn’t done it because Yooshin always said she wouldn’t know what to do if she gets in and Howon doesn’t. So Howon hadn’t auditioned either.

 

 

It was the time when the companies had national auditions and they were about to go to Busan. Howon and Yooshin, thinking about their future like artists, sat to talk –once again– about this.

 

“Howon-ah, what am I supposed to do if you leave? I… I don’t think I could keep going alone…” Yooshin answered when Howon said –again– they should audition. She couldn’t help but think that Howon was going to be in and she wouldn’t because she thought she didn’t dance and rap as well as Howon did and she couldn’t help either of being sad just to thinking about it.

“Of course you can! Plus, if I go –thing that I won’t do without you–, you won’t be alone; you have your family who are always supporting you. On the other hand, if you go, I do will be alone because no one in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter