"Gahee-ah... what's wrong?"

Dreams [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they went out the school, Howon grabbed Yooshin’s hand letting her a bit startled because he usually didn’t do that. She looked at him frowning but he only placed his index finger on his lips in a silent signal so Yooshin nodded and walked in silence.

 

“Aren’t you going to tell me since when you become boyfriends?” Gahee broke the uncomfortable silence.

“Huh–”

“Three months ago.” Howon interrupted Yooshin who was going to say anything else but the truth, not a lie nor the whole truth because she knew it would make troubles as it did.

“Three months, Yooshin?!” Gahee widened her eyes and glared at Yooshin who had her gaze on the ground. “I thought I was your best friend!” she added.

“Huh… Gahee-ah, is not like that. Of course you are my best friend but I didn’t want people to know it yet…” Yooshin answered hesitating, without looking too much to Gahee.

“‘People’? So I’m just one person more?” Gahee stopped her steps making Howon and Yooshin stopped too.

“Gahee-ah…” Yooshin tried to take Gahee’s hand but he refused it.

“You know me as long as you know him and I’m just ‘people’? I can’t believe this!” Gahee looked with scorn and in disappointment at Yooshin and that was what made her heart ached more: her best friend was so upset with her.

“Gahee-ah… Please, don’t be like this. Let me–” Yooshin tried again to take Gahee’s hand but Gahee refused again and that made Howon’s anger grew inside of him but he didn’t show it, he just held tighter Yooshin’s hand so she stopped trying to take Gahee’s hand.

“Gahee, I told her to not tell it to anyone, neither you,” Gahee frowned looking at Howon while he was speaking. “No one would notice any change in our relation since we’ve always treated each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn’t want this to go to my dad’s ears and I thought if someone, even you know about this, it would happen and cause problems to Yooshin and of course that’s the last thing I want. If you’re going to be mad with someone, it’s with me, not with her.” Howon was brief and confident and he didn’t hesitate in his words.

 

Yooshin had her head on the ground listening Howon’s beautiful words that he said to protect her. Gahee looked at Howon surprised but still upset. Howon looked back at her holding Yooshin’s hand.

 

Gahee sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter