One

The one that got away.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hey! Aeri are you up?” you yelled.

“Yeah, yeah.” she responded.

“Finally.” You muttered and started painting again.

You heard the creaking of the floorboards and then your cousin coming down the stairs.

“Good morning.” She smiled grabbing an apple.

“Afternoon is more like it.” You laughed.

“I wouldn’t be getting up late if it wasn’t so difficult to meet idols.” She sighed.

You just shook your head and continued painting. You wondered how Aeri could do it. Party every night so she could meet a guy; and not just any guy, an idol.

“No luck then?” you asked just for conversation.

“No.” she whined, “Whenever one comes, their damn bodyguards shoo us girls away until the guy gets to the VIP section.”

You finished one side of the kitchen and placed the brush down. Grabbing a bowl of grapes you joined your cousin.

“When are you going to give up?” you asked.

“Until I get a man.” Her cousin laughed.

You threw a grape at her laughing yourself.

“Hey now. I came here for a mission.” She threw the grape back.

“Yeah you moved here 6 months ago?” you asked popping a grape in your mouth.

Aeri stood up and poured herself a cup of coffee.

“It takes time.” She shrugged.

“Anyways are you still coming with me to the concert tomorrow?” you asked.

Aeri flipped through a magazine and nodded her head.

“Which group again?” she hummed.

You rolled your eyes knowing she was going through it to see if the group was in it. And of course they were. You had waited hours for these floor tickets. Beating thousands of girls for them. Of course they would be in there.

“Big Bang.” You answered.

“BIG BANG!” she yelled.

You nodded standing up yourself. Aeri grabbed you by the shoulders jumping with glee. You shook your head in amusement.

“Yeah, yeah.” You gently pushed her away.

“This is so amazing! We could meet them! And my future boyfriend.” She grinned.

“The concert is at 6pm. So we have to leave by noon.”

“So early?”

“It’s a Big Bang concert. We should be leaving earlier but I know you won’t get up that early.” You teased.

“Fine. How early are we talking?”

“10 in the morning.”

“You’re joking!” she burst out. “You’re insane.”

Please log in to read the full chapter