Eleven

The one that got away.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following morning you looked outside your window and no one was there. No paparazzi or fans.

No one.

Seunghyun walked out of the bedroom and over to you. He glanced out the window as well.

“No one.” He smiled.

You looked at him and smiled back.

“They mustn’t know it’s me that you’re dating.” You told him.

“Good because I want you all to myself.” He said pulling you in for a hug.

“Me too.” You giggled. “But later, I’m going to be late.”

You stepped around him and grabbed your purse.

“Are you staying here or work?” you asked.

Seunghyun paused to think about his day.

“I’m not that busy today. I have a few meetings with endorsements and a meeting with YG about you know what.” He sighed, “So I’ll get my driver to drop us off.”

“Driver?” you asked.

“Yeah, I don’t drive that often. Just the few times we’ve been together. So I asked my driver to pick us up today.” You simply spoke.

You nodded not knowing how to response.

“And he knows about us?” you asked.

“Of course.” he nodded opening the front door.

“Good because I think we’ll have to be more careful now.”

“Yeah,” he agreed, “It was probably best to sleep here last night then at my villa.”

You agreed realizing that his place was most likely crawling with crazy fans and reporters. Just the thought of the fans made you shiver.

“Are you cold?” Seunghyun asked.

You laughed shaking your head no.

His driver was an older man but he didn’t look that much older than Seunghyun. He introduced himself as Mr. Yung.

“Mr. Yung will be dropping and picking you up from now on.” Seunghyun told you once you were sitting inside the car.

“Oh really? Why?” you asked.

“Well, I wanted to tell you after work but I might as well tell you now.”

“What?”

“YG and the rest of the band think we should make ourselves public.”

Your heart literally skipped a beat. Public you thought!! You looked at him nervously not knowing what to do. You knew that if you wanted to be with Seunghyun, really be with him, you would have to eventually tell everyone, but this soon?

You looked at him closely as we waited patiently for your answer. He looked so hopeful and happy. You knew he wanted you to agree with the others. You knew he would do anything for you.

“I need to think about it.” You told him honestly.

He nodded.

“Just a day.” You continued, “I’ll give you an answer this evening.”

“Okay.” He smiled lightly, “Take your time.”

He reached for your hand and you gladly let him. He gave your hand a small squeeze. You looked at him and it felt like your whole body was filled with love for this man.

So why couldn’t you agree to go public.

That’s why you need some time. You knew you loved Choi Seunghyun but something was holding you back from truly loving him.

You needed to figure it out.

Work wasn’t any different than your first day. After work there was a car waiting for you outside.  Seunghyun’s driver quickly got out of the car and rushed to open the door for you.

You smiled awkwardly at him and quickly got in.

“Where to Miss?” he asked.

You were about to tell him to take you home but then another place popped inside your head.

The shop was obviously closed when the driver dropped you off. You had to tell him repeatedly that you would be fine walking home from the coffee shop. It took some serious convincing but he eventually drove off.

During the drive you wished that Dongwoo would still be working. You hoped that talking with him would give you a new perspective on your situation.

“Hey stranger.” Dongwoo called out.

You squinted towar

Please log in to read the full chapter