Chapter 9

Torn of a shattered soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV:

After a long wait, Peniel finally came, but he brought a girl together. I couldn't see her at first because she was blocked by Peniel. 

'Oh?! Is that Doojoon hyung's sister?' Eunkwang said while pointing at their direction.

'Where?! Ah~ why is she with Peniel. What's her name already?' Hyunsik asked this time. 

'Jihae...' I accidentally murmured. 

'Hyung, are you okay?' Sungjae whispered beside me. I nodded, ensured him that I'm okay.

"Hey guys!' I saw Peniel's holding Jihae's hand. I felt a sharp feeling in my heart. Why am I like this?

'Annyeonghaseyo, Jihae imnida. Hope you guys don't mind that I join you.' 

'Peniel pulled the chair beside him and asked Jihae to sit. She is now sitting infront of me. I didn't realize I stared at her until Sungjae nudge me. 

'Peniel a~ Why suddenly brought Jihae together? Are you guys dating?' Changsub asked this time. Peniel choked at his drinks. He's nervous with the sudden question.

'No!!' Peniel and Jihae shouted almost the same time. 

'Ahh~ cute couple, peniel hyung and Jihae noona.' I glared at ilhoon. If glaring can kill, he should be dead right now.

'Don't make fun of them.' I couldn't stand the atmosphere.

'Why so serious Minhyuk hyung. We are just joking. But still, they look nice together.' Jihae's blushing at ilhoon's word. I had the urge to leave the place.

'We are not dating. I broug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter