Chapter 12

Torn of a shattered soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peniel's POV:

I entered the room and found Jihae sleeping on Minhyuk-hyung's bed. I went to her, kneel beside her. She's so beautiful, even when she's asleep. Her eyes...her nose...her lips...so tempting. I her hair, only to remove them from hiding her pretty face. 

'No...Don't leave me...' The sentence escaped from her. She still love him. Luckily I was the one at there, not hyung.

'How I wish I'm the one in your heart. I won't ever leave a girl like you.'

The moisture on her face indicated she cried in her sleep. She was having nightmare. The pain she had gone through must be very deep. Although I didn't know what happened in her past, but I can tell it's connected to Minhyuk-hyung. The way she acted towards hyung was weird. I didn't understand why she can acted like this around hyung even after he hurt her. She did love hyung very much, isn't it? Jihae~can you look at my heart? If I confess to you, will you accept?

I moved closer to her...Suddenly...

'What are you doing' This voice, it belongs to hyung. I kept silent.

'I asked what were you going to do' He asked again, only this time the tone is not that friendly.

'Why do you care.' I replied.

'I know how you feel to her.' He said. I kept quite awhile, didn't know what should I say.

'She won't return your love.' I was so mad at his statement. 

'So what...Even she doesn't love me now, I'll win her heart.' I glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter