Chapter 8

Torn of a shattered soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV:

I left my phone in the practice room. So, I turned back to the room while the other members went to the cafeteria. As I stepped out from the lift, I saw Jihae-ssi's standing outside of Beast's practice room. Her expression gave me a sad feeling. But why? She was so happy in her birthday party. Or she just pretended to be happy. I don't know. I couldn't forget her since I met her. She seemed to be interested to Minhyuk hyung as she took the initiative to talk to hyung. I remembered when she was at the fansign, her gaze at hyung's different. It's like she knows hyung before. Not only me, but Sungjae also felt the same. He talked to me on the weird atmosphere between Jihae-ssi and Minhyuk hyung. What is their relationship? I'm curious.

'Because I'm a shadow shadow shadow'

After the song, she entered the practice room. As for me, I walked straight to Btob's practice room. I forgot where I put my phone so it took me quite some time to find out my phone. Finally! It dropped under the cabinet. No wonder I couldn't find it. I left the room to meet my other members in the cafeteria. When I passed by the washroom. I heard Hyuna's having a fight with Jihae. More like Hyuna's hurting Jihae. 

'What are you saying? Let go of me Hyuna-ssi. It's hurting me.' Jihae struggled to release from her grip.
'Don't play me fool Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter