Chapter 13

Torn of a shattered soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV:

I brought Jihae to dinner. It's just two of us, I wanted to know her better. After the dinner, I drove us to the Han River, it's a favourite place for couple. We walked around the side river. She seemed focused on her mind. I felt amused by just looking at her. How can someone look so peace. I felt so comfortable with her. It's like all my stress were gone. She's the first person that made me felt like this. The first person who made me wanted to protect her so much. The first person who I would never want to leave her.

I decided to make a move. I sure will regret if I let other man to have her. I want her to be mine...only mine. I slowly poked her fingers but no reaction from her. So, I held her hand and then our fingers intertwined. I felt she stopped her footstep. I looked at her, held her hand tighter. 

‘Minhyuk-ssi...' She wanted to lose her hand from mine but I held her hand even tighter, unwilling to let her go.

'I love you' I confessed.

'What?' She was suprised by my sudden confession.

'I love you, Jihae. Will you be my girlfriend?' I held both her hands and looked into her eyes. I wanted to let her feel my love towards her. I wanted her to know I'm serious.

'But...Hyuna-ssi... Isn't she's your...' I kissed on her lips before she can finish her sentence. She didn't dodge or push me away. I know she has feeling for me. The kiss became passionate. I separated our lips because I felt she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter