Chapter 2

Torn of a shattered soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihae's POV:

-Flashback-

' So, how are they doing? ' Doojoon oppa was shocked by my question.

' Who they? ' He replied.

' Oppa knows very well who I refer to ' I looked straight into his eyes.

To avoid me, he excused himself to Gayoon unnie. Just when he wanted to leave, I grabbed his hand.

' You know you can't avoid me forever right? You know you will have to tell me right? ' 

- End of flashback -

I know why oppa avoided me yesterday. Oppa such a pabo. I know they are famous. Lee Minhyuk from Btob, Kim Hyuna from 4minute. Both groups are under CUBE Entertainment. Same goes to Beast. Now, in front of me is this building, CUBE Entertainment. I hide behind a tree so no one can notice me. Not even my brother.

Suddenly, two familiar figure exit from the building. They are very happy, laughing all the way from the building to the restaurant nearby. So, this is how they live without me. Not even a sense of guilty. I know Btob is having a fansign at a mall tomorrow, Lee Minhyuk, see you tomorrow. I wonder how you will react. 

-The next day-

Jihae wakes up early to get ready. She takes a hot bath to relax herself. After the relaxing bath, she open her wardrobe to choose what she should wear for the later event. Then, she curl her hair and put on light makeup. She looks into the mirror just to make sure herself looks presentable.

( This is what Jihae looks like)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter