Watch It!

What Is Love?

{Kai}

Kai made heavy steps as he walked, hands shoved in the pockets of his worn-out jeans, and head hung low. He was heading back home after his shift at the bowling alley. The dump-like, pathetic place was as unpleasant as it's owner. His boss was an angry and rude man, most of the time drunk or hungover. This morning he arrived late at the bowling alley and yelled at Kai that he was utterly useless, then started beating the crap out of him. Another day living in hell on earth, Kai sighed. He shrugged away his problems; something that started to become a habit of his, andd thinking about coffee. Ah, the distinct smell of freshly brewed coffee, slurring out from the coffee machine, the bittersweet taste exploring every corner of your mouth. Kai felt at ease, over the past 2 years, coffee had seemed to become his friend. Waking him up after a restless night and calming him breakdown after breakdown. Kai made a left turn down the road and headed to the coffee shop. 


{Bella}

OH 

MY 

GOODNESS! 

After racing down the wide dirt road down the hill with her skirt flowing in the wind for half an hour, Bella halted at such a sudden magnificent sight. Buildings! People; more people than those at the yearly ball! Lights! Lots and lots of tall magnificent buildings!They were everywhere! Her eyes explored every part of the town, holding her breath. She didn't dare to blink for the slightest while for the fear of missing something amazing. The sun was shining down brightly on the little, busy town of Boston, showing the world every little thing in it. All her life she was limited to boring graceful gowns, delicacies that tasted like candle wax, and people who either were afraid of her or despised her. Now, before her very eyes, were people dressed in such strange yet epic clothing, pastry shops, mouth-watering food, and people who were walking, talking, and booming hearty and friendly laughs, ever so freely and happily. Oh she didn't know where to start! She ran over to the hazelnut-brown pastry shop, where the heavenly smell of freshly baked bread filled the air. "One danish please!" she said excitedly. "One danish for a the lady, that'll be 3 dollars love," the baker said with a friendly grin. Bella took out 5 10-dollar bills and crammed it into his hands. The confused baker quickly crammed the change in Bella's hands before she ran off with her danish. 


Stumbling down the road struggling to put on her newly-bought 7-inch red pair of high-heels was Bella. She saw a bunch of stunning women wearing them walking down some long piece of walkway in the mall. She decided to call them magic shoes. They seemed to make your legs shrink in width and stretch! But to her dismay, they were harder to use than she had expected. It pinched her toes and ached her ankles. Nevertheless, she was happy beyond means. 

Kai walked out of the coffee shop, sipping his non-fat Cafe Misto. After a few blocks, his coffee was almost finished. He threw his head back to down every remaining drop. Suddenly, he felt a body crashing into his and before he knew it, his cup of coffee flew out of his hand and he was laying on the pavement with a stranger on top of him. Kai's mood crashed from floating on lovely caffeine to the undergrounds of hell. "What the hell! WATCH IT!" Kai gruntled, roughly pushing the other off of him. He brushed his shirt and looked up. Infront of him stood a girl like he had never seen before. She looked like a comic character, a lost and gorgeous one at that. Her delicate frame consisted of a small petite face, with large dark brown eyes and jet-black hair flowing down to her shoulders, slightly rounded shoulders and a narrow waist. Lastly, it consisted of thin stick-like legs which looked like they could barely support her body. And wait... what was on her feet? Oh dear lord, Kai realised, why in the world was this girl wearing supremely high heels, backwards?! 

Before he could mention the odd, backward foot wear situation, the girl was all up in his face, studying every aspect of it, widening her eyes and tracing her fingers down his jawline.

"Er, excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" Kai said 

"Oh! Its just.. I don't know, I've never seen someone like you before. Mind you, that isn't a bad thing, I rather like the way you look! Never felt this way before. I have never taken a particular liking towards someone's face.." the girl rambled, her voice high and pitchy. 

"Well, i'd like you to stop. Thankyou. And please be more careful. I don't have time to be crashing into odd strangers in the middle of the road." Kai snapped. He hated people who talked way more than neccessary. 

How rude! No manners at all, this boy! Bella thought 

Bella composed herself, but before she could ask him for directions, Kai took off, walking down the street.

Suddenly, he turned back, "Oh by the way, you're wearing them the wrong way 'round," he nodded at her feet. 

What? Bella looked down and saw her heels. Oh! Oh dear! She blushed furiously. Why do my cheeks feel hot.. why.. do i feel this way.. 

Coming out from her train of thoughts, she realised she hadn't asked for directions. Bella took off her heels and held them in her hand. "Sir! SIR! A moment please! I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you but.." and she hurried after Kai. 


Okay so this was pretty badly written and i will edit it in the future, but i simply reaaally wanted to put a chapter up for y'all! :) So, they have now met! AND SHE IS RUNNING AFTER HIM! Well that escalated quickly, huh? Comment down below what you think of their meeting ^^ 

Love, Rai <3

A/N the last part was both POVs.