Depression

What Is Love?

 

It’s not a feeling that you can “cheer up” from. It’s a cancer; it ruins your life and every aspect of it. Although it doesn’t eat your cells away, it eats your thoughts, your feelings, your aspirations and most of all: you as a person.
 
Depression. 
 
The feeling of having killed someone. Ending a life, stopping a beating heart. It was worst than what Kai had imagined. He had killed a girl. And although most of the time when he was with her, he felt resentment and he felt that she was driving him mad, it was afterall, still his first love. Other people suffer from depression because of their loved ones abandoning them or losing interest in them, and society constantly shows us the pain those people go through. But killing your first love? He hadn't heard about such a case.
If there were poeple like him, killing off their loved ones, love would be viewed even more dangerous and fragile than it is now. He had tried to end all ties with her multiple times, each resulting in much shouting and tears; from both sides. He didn't know how, but he somehow came to a conclusion that murder was the only solution. 
 
If time were to replay itself, Kai would probably have had still shot the bullet.
It wasn't the fact that he had ended her life that was making him regret what he had done, but instead the painful, merciless feeling that was eating him up right now. 
 
And so Kai carried on like this, for 2 years he dragged himself to have his daily cup of coffee, head to school, and to simply breathe. 
 
To everyone else, he seemed quiet, he seemed alive.
 
But just because your heart is beating, doesn't mean you're alive. 
 

ohh snap a quote from tablo!