18.

Amor et Magicam (Love and Magic)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“AVA! SUN!” I called, dashing in the apartment.

I’m screwed. TOTALLY SCREWED.

Looking sleepy, Cousin Sun walked out of the guest room while rubbing her eyes “What?” she asked.

I pointed at the sofa, telling her to sit then I open the door to my room just to find Ava in her human form, reeking in alcohol (she’s gonna get it from me, she promised to not drink and go clubbing anymore). Impatiently, I shook her as hard as I can. She has to wake up for I need to talk to her, badly.

“WAKE UP!” I almost dropped her to the floor but even her human reflexes are fast.

“Sophia…..” she lifted her head and looked at me “Please…leave me alone for a while…I’m having a serious headache”

“I don’t care” even though I know it’s rude, I held both her wrists, lifted her up with all my might, making her sit “I have to talk to you…this is important” I said and maybe she saw the seriousness in my eyes for she gathered herself up and followed me to the living room.

With my mind in a mess, I sat on the single couch opposite the sofa then stared at them. I don’t know how to voice out whatever is in my head for it’s really filled with so many things that no matter how I want to tell them everything in it, I can’t, for they’re really in a mess.

“OK” I took a deep breath then exhaled heavily. Ava and Cousin Sun look uninterested for one is sleepy and the other has alcohol in her system “You have to help me get rid of G-dragon” finally, I was able to speak. Thing is, I think I’ve said it wrong for “getting rid” of someone is technically erasing him/her in this world.

“Get rid of him?” Cousin Sun asked.

I shook my head “Well...it’s not what you think it is…alright…we will not kill him or anything…what I mean is….I want him out of my life….COMPLETELY” I explained and it made Cousin Sun sigh in relief.

“Aren’t you trying to? I remember you telling us that you’ll keep whatever you have professionally and not go personal at all…what’s going on now that’s making you act like this?” Ava asked lamely while rubbing her temples. I’m sure she has felt what I’ve felt during the time when G-dragon and I are together.

I did say that but I guess there are really times wherein you just can’t do something easily, especially when….

“I can’t do it” I’m beyond frustrated.

Two pairs of eyes gave me a curious look “And why is that?” Ava asked, looking like she has gotten over being wasted and is now in her normal self again.

“We spend the night together…actually…the whole day together” I gathered myself up with a deep breath then looked at them, my eyes full of worry “I must say…he’s really fun to be with….there’s no dull moment…he’s so caring and thoughtful that you will really see how a wonderful person he is….every time he talks…I listen…and every word is still in my head…especially when he said that….” I stopped while battling with myself if I should tell them what he said about the girl in his dreams and what he feels about her.

Curious and hanged, the two raised their eyebrows, looking so impatient while waiting for me to continue. I’m sure that these are one of the moments wherein they wish they have the same power of reading minds, just like me.

“Sophia…” Ava is staring intently into my eyes, making me so uncomfortable “Did he tell you that he’s falling in love with you?” she knows it.

“No….way….is it true?” Cousin Sun ask, thrilled.

Do I still have a way out? Can I even keep this from them, especially when I know that they are the only people who can help me? Why is this even happening when all I want is just to be normal? As far as I know I didn’t sign up for this crazy love thing.

“No” I shook my head “He didn’t tell me that he’s falling in love with me….but…he told me that he’s in love with the girl in his dreams already”

This shocked them to the core for none of us thought that G-dragon will love me, the girl in his dreams for humans usually don’t give a damn on their dreams, they are sometimes affected by it but get over it after a while.

“Did he tell you who that girl is?” Ava asked. I shook my head “What was your reaction when he said that?”

To be honest, I feel like my soul got out of my body and when I recalled it in the cab on my way here, I feel like my stomach is turning that usually happens whenever I’m excited or happy.

“Shocked...but of course I didn’t show him that….I think I just smiled at him and nothing more” I answered.

“Did you feel something after he confessed about loving the girl?” Ava followed up.

How funny can it be? We’re not addressing the girl as me as if it’s another person. If only it can be another person and not me, I’m sure it’s going to be so much better.

Not in the mood to lie, for lying is really not my thing (at least when it comes to situations like this), I decided to tell them the truth “It’s my first time to have a guy confess his love to me….yes…it’s not directly addressed to me for he’s talking about the girl in his dreams…but because I know that it’s me…I felt so happy….really…and extremely happy…my innards are turning…I have butterflies in my stomach….my cheeks are burning….and….my heart….” I paused to give a wide smile “It beat so fast…I don’t know how it feels to be in love but for the very first time…I feel like I’ve already felt it…that even if I’m in denial…the truth about what I’m really feeling unleashed….”

What I’m about to say is not going to help in any other way but I have to spit it out for it’s what my heart is shouting “I’m in love with him as well….I feel the same way!”

Frightened and panicked, Ava transferred from the sofa to the coffee table in front of me. She gripped my arms and looked straight into my eyes “Sophia…listen to me…” my eyes are glued at her but I’m not sure if whatever she’s going to say will go in my head and not just going out to my other

Please log in to read the full chapter