17.

Amor et Magicam (Love and Magic)
Please log in to read the full chapter

This kind of love is not for you. You’re not to fall for him because you’re smarter than this, you know so well that danger is ahead if you continue (I’ve repeated this in my head for a million times already).

It’s late and I’m still at work doing so many things but I can’t stop from thinking about my unexpected actions a while ago.

What am I even thinking? Why did I act like him being close and us treating each other as friends is fine with me when it really is not or shall I say, it shouldn’t be?

“Sophia” G-dragon’s manager called.

How long have I been living in my head?

The moment I snapped back to my senses, I saw people removing the props on the set while our team is preparing to leave already.

“Yes Oppa?” I asked when I reached him.

He chuckled then handed me G-dragon’s bag (I don’t know what’s inside it, but it is so heavy).

“Wait for Jiyong to come out...he’s just changing” he said and I gave a nod.

The team left the studio a few minutes ago and I’m still here waiting for him outside the dressing room. I don’t have any idea where Manager Oppa is but he’s nowhere in sight.

“Oh!”

Someone is calling me.

“Ava!” I said upon picking it up.

“Where are you?” she asked, sounding worried.

I walked away from the dressing room to a corner across from it “GD’s shoot just ended...I’m waiting for him to come out” I answered then looked at the room again.

“I felt you a while ago…you’re acting so strange again…Sophia...I know that it’s really hard to get away from him…but…you’re starting to fall and whether you deny it or not…we both know that it’s the truth” she said, making me sigh heavily.

As expected, she called just to remind me of what I’m forgetting and that is to not let him in my life completely and as much as possible, put a thick wall in between us.

“I’m trying…you know that” I told her.

“Yes…you are but it’s not enough…I think…it’s better if you’ll just…”

“Sophia” I heard G-dragon call that made my heart beat faster again.

His voice alone can make me giddy and jumpy already. His impact on me is much stronger now than before which is really alarming.

“I got to go…he’s out already…let’s just talk at home” I said and hanged up.

Not feeling any bit of comfort, I walked to him with his heavy bag in hand (if only I can drag it). He helped me right away and looked at me strangely.

“What?” I asked curiously.

He shook his head “Nothing…it’s just that…you look a little bothered”

I sighed then forced a smile “I’m just tired”

“Great!” he said, making me look at him intently “It’s good that you feel tired coz I’m in the mood to make somebody happy tonight”

What is he talking about?

“Aigoo…we’ll relax for a while since I feel tired as well and you’re the one here with me…why don’t we shed off exhaustion by relaxation…right?” he asked and I just stared at him.

All I want now is to go home and think of how I can stop us from being closer to each other. Truth is, the only way I can think of is to resign from YG just for him and me not to see each other again but I can’t bring myself to do that for I’m happy with my job and I don’t know if I can find another one that is as fun as this (one more thing, I have bills to pay including rent that eats up almost the whole of my paycheck).

Now I know why Manager Oppa didn’t disappeared. He went back to the YG headquarters with the team, leaving the “idol van” for me and G-dragon to use.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously while putting my seatbelt on.

He looked at me then smiled “Somewhere fun”

I wonder where that is.

Here I am again, left alone with him. How ironic can things be? Like seriously, why is that whenever you’re distancing yourself from someone, that someone sticks with you like glue and when you’re the one sticking like glue, that someone will try every way possible to get rid of you?

With beautiful songs playing in the background (he may be into hiphop but his choice of music is very “un-hiphop-ish”), no one is talking, making it really awkward.

“Do you like music?” he asked all of a sudden.

I looked at him then nod “Yeah…I do…but there’s no specific genre that I love” I answered.

He glanced at me with a smile on his face “Actually…you look like you’re good in singing”

It made me burst out in laughter. I, Sophia Cho can’t sing, not at all.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked then laughed as well.

I loosen my seatbelt to be able to face him fully then took a deep breath “I’m the worst singer of all…I’m telling you…I’m the last person you’ll want to hear singing”

“I don’t believe you” he said, making me roll my eyes.

“Golly! I swear! I’m tone deaf” I said, making him laugh his off.

After that, we started being comfortable with each other again and talked about music all throughout our trip. In all fairness to him, he really knows the world he’s in for every time his mouth opens, I learn something new.

“Want to eat ice cream?” he asked and I just gave him a smile and a nod.

Of course, I’m the one who went to the ice cream parlor to buy them (the whole of Hongdae will surely go crazy once they see him). He just gave me his card (Ka-ching! Ka-ching! It’s platinum) and

Please log in to read the full chapter