School/How do i tell her?

Why Me?

'

Even if it’s just once, it’s okay Trust everything of yours to me
You won’t be able to get out of it You’re already my everything  Saying it thousands of times won’t change it Because you’re my girl So Let me be the ONE 4 U’
“Don’t want to wake up” but her phone kept going on she grabbed it and put it in her pocket walked to her bathroom washed up and got into her uniform “Can’t I wear a guy uniform” she hand combed her hair ‘knock’ “Hey hurry were going to be late” Shindong leaning against the door “I’m coming out” Shindong didn’t hear her when she opened the door she caught him before he could fall “Next time watch out” Shindong got up and fixed his uniform “Come on everyone waiting for you” Chun-Hei thought for a bit “Can I go on my own?” “No we have to go together” Chun-Hei walked out with him “Wow you actually wore the skirt” Eunhyuk pointed out Chun-Hei grabbed a piece of toast and ran out while her brothers were talking “I’ll see you guys later I’m going early!!!!!” She got on her motorcycle put her helmet on and rode of towards the school ‘I know where I’m going’

“Hey where’s Chun-Hei?” Kyuhyun looked at his brothers ““I’ll see you guys later I’m going early!!!!!” Chun-Hei yelled “Wait what” Ryeowook looked at the toast he put in the toaster early was gone Leeteuk ran into the garage but her motorcycle was already gone his brothers followed “She left” The rest of them went to finish their breakfast

(At School)

Chun-Hei went into the parking lot and parked her motorcycle ‘might as well just go inside and no do anything’ with that she walked off into the school to meet the principal “Oh you must be Kim Chun-Hei am I right?” the woman asked her she nodded “Okay wait right here I’ll tell him that you’re here” Chun-Hei sat with her phone in her hand when someone came right next to her the woman came out “Oh Seung Ho you came you came to help right” the boy stood up  “Yes” “Oh great we need help with putting the files way in the back room” “Okay I’ll start on that” he walked away “Oh Chun-Hei Mr. Joo would like to see you now” Chun-Hei walked into his office “Oh Kim Chun-Hei am I right” “Yes” Mr. Joo looked at Chun-Hei “And where are your brothers?” “They’ll be coming later when school officially starts” Mr. Joo yet looked at her “Are you a dancer by any chance?” “Yes I am” “You seem like a good dancer what kind of dance do you do?” Chun-Hei thought for a little “Well when I was younger I took a lot of different dance classes so I can do any kind of dance but I mostly like break dancing and popping” Mr. Joo nodded “Oh I see well you look pretty young as well how old are you?” “I’ll be 16 in December” Mr. Joo had a surprised face expression “Your parents must be proud of you for being this smart and young and in your last year of high school” “Well thank you” “Oh and here’s your schedule and welcome to  high school” “Thank you” Chun-Hei bowed was about to walk out the door but her head hit a chest “Oh sorry” Chun-Hei looked up “It’s okay” “Oh Seung Ho can you show Chun-Hei around the school “Okay come on Chun-Hei” both walked out the door into that hall “So what are you?” “What do you mean by that?” “Well like I’m a vampire what are you?” “Oh sorry I’m a werewolf” “werewolf royalty am I right?” “Yeah I guess you could say that”   Seungho looked down at her “Oh are you the only girl in the family?” “Yeah pretty much” “Oh….” Seungho walked around the school with Chun-Hei.

(Near the end of the tour)                                                                                                                                                 

“So um see you around the school I guess” “Yeah” a guy jumped on him “Hey hyung who’s this?” He pushed him off “No one you need to know Lee Joon”  “Chun-Hei you should go to you locker to put your stuff into” “Yeah bye” Chun-Hei teleported to her locker, she put in everything except her science books when she heard screams from outside, looked out the window and saw EXO walking towards the doors ‘well better not meet up with them if I don’t I’m going to get killed’ she went out an open window and flew up towards the roof and sat on the rails ‘i wonder what the oppa’s are doing?’ Chun-Hei thought as she looked at the blue sky “you know what would happen if you fell right” Lay was standing in front of her “yeah I’ll fall to my death” What she didn’t notice was that a big wind gust was coming when it came she almost fell but he caught her just in time “thanks for saving me” Lay out her down onto the ground “no problem” “Um what are you doing here gege?” Lay shook his head ‘what going on with me?’ “Oh I came up here to ………I forgot”  You’re forgetful aren’t you?” Lay nodded “Yeah” “That’s okay a lot of people are forgetful” Lay smiled a little Chun-Hei did to but turned around to lean against rail “What’s your schedule?” Chun-Hei gave him the piece of paper “Hey we both have the same science together” Chun-Hei looked down at both of the papers “Then let’s hurry to class them” Lay nodded both walked down the stairs.

(While EXO is……..)

“Guys where’s Lay hyung?” D.O. asked as he looked around “He said he was going to the roof” Suho told him “Where she her brothers are here” Kai was looking in every direction Luhan & Sehun had the same question when they saw Chun-Hei talking and walking with Lay “CHUN-HEI!!!!” Kai pushed everyone that was in his way and hugged her “I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE” Chun-Hei only gave him a cold push “Well here I am now go away before those girls over there kill me” Chun-Hei pointed to the girls who were talking bad about her ‘why would he like a girl like her? Is she even a girl? OMG how can you keep hair like that’ She could her them whisper “So now get away from me” She walked passed him while Lay ran to catch up to her the girls came up to him “Oppa are you okay?” she asked in a fake voice “Yeah I’m fine” He said and walked back to the rest of EXO “He’s such a bad boy that’s so hot” One of the girls like yelled to the rest of the world

“Chun-Hei why were you so cold towards Kai?” Lay asked as they sat at the table with three seats “I don’t want to get involved with the fan girl thing I mean having girls stare at you while thinking of killing you is not a good thing” Lay nodded “Yeah true but why you aren’t that cold to me then?” Chun-Hei stared at the window then to Lay “I don’t but it’s just that you’re easy to talk to I guess” Lay looked back at her then both laughed a little when Suho took the seat beside her “Oh Suho hyung you have this class?” “Yeah oh Chun-Hei you do too” Chun-Hei nodded “Hey Chun-Hei do you think that you can teach me to the butterfly thing?” Suho pleaded her as he did ageyo “It’s going to take you a very long time” Suho thought “I’m already too old” Chun-Hei smiled at him “Well then I’ll try to teach you later then if you want?” Suho nodded “Hey can I come to?” Lay asked as he stuck out his bottom lip “Sure why not” Lay and Suho high fived each other “Okay class let’s introduce are new students” He pointed for the three to stand up “annyeonghaseyo Lay, Chun-Hei, Suho please take care of us” “Welcome to are class my name is Mr. Kim nice to meet you three” The three bowed and sat down. (Skipping the 1st half of school)

Chun-Hei was putting her books into her locker when a book accidently fell a hand grabbed it “Um is this yours?” Chun-Hei looked up to see “Oh hey Chun-Hei” Sehun handed her the book “Hey” “Want to eat lunch with us?” “It’s okay I have to talk with Suho and Lay about something” Sehun felt sad inside but didn’t want to show it “That’s okay I’ll see you later I guess” “Yeah see ya later” Chun-Hei teleported away “Chun-Hei how can I tell you I love you?” Sehun said in a quiet but mad voice, He walked towards the lunch room. Suho and Lay were missing ‘Why would she want to talk to them privately?’  Sehun sat down by Luhan “Hyung do you know where Suho and Lay went?” Luhan was looking around the cafeteria “No I was going to look for them do you know where they are?” Sehun nodded “Chun-Hi those two have to talk about something” Luhan looked at Sehun “About what?” “I don’t hyung” Luhan pouted Kai heard everything and thought ‘Where would she go for a girl like her?’ Kai stared at his food ‘Bathroom? Makeup she doesn’t wear make-up then where would she go?’ Kai started eating his food while thinking of where she would go ‘I need to start looking out for her before someone else takes her away from me wait what am I saying I mean taking care of her right Luhan’ Luhan nodded to himself ‘Maybe not?’

(Chun-Hei & Sulay couple)

(After13mintues) “Here try to imagine a butterfly then control your powers to make it” Chun-Hei told them both tried but failed “Well at least you tried” Chun-Hei held both her hands out to them and pulled them up “Or maybe your just special” Lay told her “Maybe i am maybe not” Chun-Hei jumped down to the grass, waved and walked away “Hyung we should get going” Lay was pulling on suho’s shirt but Suho wouldn’t move even his eyes kept starring at Chun-Hei’s back figure Lay pulled him towards the door and was about kick him Suho shook his head “Okay lay let’s get going”                                                                                                “Hey Chun-Hei” She turned her head to Seungho in front of her “Oh hey” “Aren’t you going to eat lunch?” “Nah I’m not hungry I should ask the same for you” “Well I want you to meet my friends” Chun-Hei was thinking for a bit ‘Meeting his friends wouldn’t be that bad’ Chun-Hei followed Seungho to a room “Hey guys” 4 boys turned around “This is the…” “Oh wow she’s actuality prettier than you mentioned she would be” A guy cane up to her “Byun Hee or you can call me G.O.” He walked over to another guy “This is” “annyeonghaseyo I’m Mir or Choel Yong” “Hi I’m thunder” “Okay and this is….” G.O. didn’t finish his sentence while the guy was in front of her “Lee Joon I met you earlier am I right?” “I guess” Chun-Hei saw one of her old friends “Seungho sorry but I have to go” “Oh okay see you around” “Bye” she ran off towards the other group and jumped on one of them

“Hyeongkon why do you have to be so buff” she rubbed her arm he turned his head “What I guy can’t be buff?” “No you’re to buff” she said to him “Hey it’s not my fault I have super human strength” Chun-Hei nodded Jaehyun hugged her from behind “Still haven’t fallen for my devilish charm yet” Chun-Hei froze his arms and went under them then unfroze them “Nope” “Hey where are the others?” “Oh they’re still eating lunch” Chun-Hei thought “Oh hey did you get mates?” Both of them looked at each other “Maybe what about you” both asked “I don’t have one” Chun-Hei put her hands up in defense “Oh then what’s with the tattoo on your arm” Jaehyun held her arm “What tattoo?” He turned her arm around so she could see “Wait what who is this?” Hyeongkon pulled her towards him “What do you mean you don’t know” “Like really I don’t who it is” Both of them looked at her “Well that’s what were here for” they stood in front of her “Well try to find him” Both stood proudly she hit them on the head “You guys look like idiots and no thanks I kind of don’t want to know” “But….” ‘Ring’ “Don’t want to be late bye guys tell the others I said hi” “CHUN-HEI” She was already gone “Hyung what do we do about her” “I don’t know but let’s try to find him anyway” (After the rest of school)

“CHUN-HEI I found you” Chun-Hei didn’t look behind her ‘Crap need to get out of here before’ “Where do you think you’re going” “Um home?” Heechul took her helmet “Next time you’re not going to get away with it got that” he gave her the helmet and she rushed off “Well she’s in a hurry” Leeteuk told Kang-in while he was driving “Yeah she might have something to do about the ‘thing’” “Yeah I might be if it is how are umma and appa going to react to this?” Kang-In shrugged “I hope she doesn’t have all of them I mean like it’s either they do it or she does it” Leeteuk sighed

‘Ah I have to see if this is real or nor’ she looked down at her arm, got off the motorcycle and ran into her bathroom and tried washing it off “It won’t come off” she turned off the water “But who is it?” Chun-Hei sat down and leaned against the bathroom door “How do I tell appa and umma about this?” She asked her self ‘Don’t tell them’ her butterfly came to her ‘try to hide it until you find who it id then you can tell them’ She nodded “Thanks” ‘No problem’ it flew away “I need to change first” she wore a baggy tank top with a hoodie over it with pants “Chun-Hei did you do your homework yet?” Yesung head poking out the door “Um I’ll do that later” Yesung stared at her with a ‘you better’ she looked back at him ‘I know’ look he closed the door she jumped on her bed and landed face up “Who is it Chun-Hei think will you” She closed her eyes “Sehun?” she sat up “Nah he wouldn’t go for a girl like me” she laid back down “What kind of symbol is this then?” she pulled her sleeve down and stared at it “Oh just forget” after 10 seconds “A I can’t forget it though I mean I need to at least know who this person is” she screamed into her pillow then turned around to face the ceiling

Sehun walked into his room took off his uniform and saw something on his arm “This wasn’t here yesterday” Sehun looked at it “Could it be that?” Sehun locked the door out a shirt on and went out the balcony “I need to check for myself” he used to his wind to go to in front of Chun-Hei’s room he saw her in her bed laying there ‘wow she really is cute like that’ Sehun thought and smiled to himself “Who is it Chun-Hei think will you” He stood completely still after that ‘could it be?’ she was laying her bed when she sat up “Sehun?” He thought he got caught but “Nah he wouldn’t go for a girl like me” she laid back down ‘that was close’ “What kind of symbol is this then?” ‘Could it be?’ he tried to look closer and he saw it, it looked exactly the same as his on his arm, Sehun smiled   ‘She’s mine’ he went back to his room “Wah I’m so happy what do I do?” he stood around hi room just smiling “but how do I tell her should I tell her?” he started at himself in the mirror “AH SHOULD I OR NOT?” he didn’t know what to do until he heard a knock on the door he ran towards it “Sehun are you okay?” Kai stood there “Yeah hyung I’m good” Kai looked at him weirdly “Okay then”