Suho

Why Me?

Chun-hei walked around the school wondering where Joonmyun had gone too making her a bit worried about him ‘Where would he go? isn’t he a bit late?’ Chun-Hei had found no one else on campus after all it was getting a bit late “Joonmyun oppa?” she called out through the empty hallways making her way towards the library seeing that there was still one person left inside she walked in carefully making sure not to wake that person up “Is that him?” Chun-Hei sat down as lightly as she could but that chair yet made a squeaking noise she looked at the person next to her noticing that Suho had fallen asleep while he was studying ‘maybe I should just let him sleep after all he might be tried’ she sat with her knees up to her chin  next to the sleeping “Angel” as her eyes slowly started closing her head falling onto Suho’s back after sometime Suho had noticed something heavy on his back looking behind him seeing Chun-Hei asleep on his back made him smile moving carefully so that she wouldn’t wake up he moved her head onto her knees putting all his books and homework into his bag after putting his uniform jacket on her he grabs her bag carrying it in his hand “Hopefully this works” Suho puts a hand under her knees as carefully as he can then one behind her neck carrying her out the door as she was soundly asleep in his arms he walked out towards his car placing her gently into the passenger seat kissing her on the forehead as he closed the door

Chun-Hei wakes up rubbing her only to notice the stars up in the sky and that it was way pass the time she should've gotten home Suho’s hand on hers “Where is this place?” was the only question that she could of thought of “Come on i’ll show you” Chun-hei opened the door only to see a beautiful waterfall not to far off in the distance she stood staring in awe with the stars shining high above them and the waterfall reflecting light from them Suho pulled her along with him as he tightly held onto her hand towards the waterfall once they were near the waterfall she held onto Suho tight “Hey it’s alright I won’t drop you” Suho held her with his hands around her waist securely Chun-Hei just looked in awe from the view to the waterfall and Suho holding onto her everything was just amazing to her “Do you think we can go down there?” Chun-Hei pointed towards the bottom of the waterfall “Let’s try” Suho and Chun-hei jumped from the edge into the water below still holding onto each other the koi swam around them as both swam up for air Chun-hei noticed that Suho’s hair had a small koi stuck in it trying to hold back her laugh she grabbed the small koi from his head and back into the water “No wonder it felt weird” Suho rubbed the top of his head making Chun-hei just laugh a tiny bit until she had a small mischievous plan in her mind “Suho” she made him look at her the splashed him the face with water making him fall right back into the water she covered to keep him from hearing her laughter Suho grabbed her legs making her fall into the water as well she stared into his eyes he started back the koi had started circling around them once again making them get closer together her lips near his cheek ‘should I?’ Chun-hei thought about what would happen if she kissed him or not after noticing a small turtle floating about in the kot giving her a wink she nodded in the next moment Suho felt something soft on his cheeks taking a glance towards his right cheeks he noticed Chun-hei with a faint shade of pink staining her cheeks Suho had a small shade of pink on his cheeks as well hugging her close making their lips dangerously near each other and with that their lips collided together the koi making a small bubble around them taking them towards the surface of the water both now with shades of pink sitting on their cheeks laughed awkwardly only to see a small turtle swim between them “Tadahiro thanks” Suho petted his head making him give out a smile Chun-hei gave him a small glare but he happily accepted it both walked out onto the land only to find that their uniforms weren't that wet which was pretty fortune “Did you know we were going to be out this late?” Chun-Hei leaned her head against his shoulder with his arm around her waist “No but I guess it was worth it right?” Suho leaned his head against her’s as they stared at the pond the waterfall had made below it “Totally worth it!” she hugged him out of his and her surprise but Suho didn't let her let go of the hug nor did she want to either “Why’d you chose this place anyway?” “Because when you were little you always wanted to see the waterfall the my dad would always talk about so I thought why not just show you” “So this is the place he always talks about what a liar he said that were tigers or something that would come after you” Suho chuckled at the memory of 3 year-old Chun-Hei closing her ars when Eric had told her about the tigers that attack you and kill you within one bite “What are you laughing about?” Chun-hei faced him Suho tried to recover his expression “Nothing” “You were laughing about something?” Until she knew what he was laughing about “That was when I was 3 i’m different now” “Still you were so cute just covering your ears and being scared of tigers it was just so adorable” “What who wouldn’t be scared of tigers that would kill you in just one bite?” Suho noticed that her lips were just pouting just a bit “Well I guess that is a bit true” “See” Chun-hei had gotten a text message from Leeteuk tell her that she better get home before midnight or else Heechul’s going to kill her “Let’s get going before you and I get killed”

They didn’t make it on time but Chun-hei had another idea in mind “We can just climb up the vines” Suho nodded climbing up first with Chun-Hei following behind n “We have about 4 minutes” Suho took a glance at his phone as they both changed into different clothing when the door knob turned both jumped into the bed covering themselves with the blanket just in time the door opened Leeteuk and Heechul standing by the doorway “See they been here for while they came back while we were asleep so don’t worry so much” Heechul sighed as he closed the door waiting until the door was fully shut Suho and Chun-hei finally opened their eyes “That was a close one” Suho whispered in relief as Chun-Hei sighed “He’s always like this but i’m always saved from dying thanks to Leeteuk” Chun-Hei whispered both held in their laughter “Being the youngest plus being a girl with only brothers you must have it hard” “It’s not that bad honestly its pretty nice” both were slowly falling asleep with both their hands intertwined Chun-Hei some what underneath him.  

 

 

tumblr_mbmiggaV7n1qgdt1zo1_500.jpg