Ai ni/ They're back

Why Me?

‘What am I supposed to do?’ Chun-Hei stood up and walked out onto the balcony “I have to tell them sometime I mean they’re my brothers I have to tell them” She sighed while sitting on the rail “I’ll tell them later I think I’ll have to since appa going to umma and then they’re going to be all crazy about it” She looked up to the sky “Hey Chun-Hei time for dinner” Kyuhyun poked his head out “Where is she wasn’t she just here?” Kyuhyun walked into the room and looked around then walked out to where he was hit her on the head “Hey why are you sitting out here you only do that when you have something bothering you” Chun-Hei went down while Kyuhyun sat on the floor she sat as well  “Nothing wrong I just wanted some air” he put his arm around her and hugged her “The why didn’t you ask Kang-in hyung” Chun-Hei pushed him away “Wow that’s a nice one” “I know right” they high fived “Hey let go before the food gets cold” “Or before they eat it all” both went to the dining room ‘Chun-Hei sit right here” Junjin pointed to the seat to his right “Coming”  she walked to her seat while her brothers were eating and her mom’s in front of her “Chun-Hei I heard about something from your appa” Hyorin said Chun-Hei froze “Ah also with that tattoo on your wrist” Lina pointed out Chun-Hei looked at Junjin “What I had to tell them they’re you umma and my wife” Chun-Hei put down her chopsticks “So who’s the one?” Both Hyorin & Lina looked at her “Um…..” Junjin looked at her with ‘just tell them or they’ll keep asking me’ Chun-Hei sighed “Sehun” she said quietly “Could it be Oh Sehun” Chun-Hei nodded “Wah so handsome” “I know our daughter chose a good man” Chun-Hei just kept eating her food while her parents while her parents were talking about if they wanted a wedding or not for her and Sehun ‘I don’t want a wedding’ she thought to herself  “Chun-Hei can I see the tattoo?” Chun-Hei looked up from her food, gave Hyorin & Lina her wrist “Wind” both in unison “You’re so young Chun-Hei”  Both told her “Ah my little girl all grown up what do I do” Junjin sounded a little upset “Appa why are you upset?” Junjin looked at his wives “You’ll have to live with him soon you do know that right?” Chun-Hei turned her head sideways “I didn’t know that?” “He’s going to get more needy” “In what way?” “Maybe both I’m not sure if he’s that type of man” “Hey don’t say that to her” Hyorin Hut his arm “But it could happen” Chun-Hei looked away awkwardly “Okay appa I get it but it’s not like they’re going to stay over one day” “Maybe they might one day you never know” Her brothers were busying talking about something else and seems that they didn’t listen to their conversation “I’m going to my room I have to do something” Chun-Hei ran into her room “Ah that will never happen will it won’t right” Chun-Hei walk around her room “Just forget about it Chun-Hei he won’t kiss you they’re just joking around” Chun-Hei stopped walking and looked at her phone on the nightstand “Will he? Ah just forget it”

Sehun kept having a weird feeling ‘Why do I miss Chun-Hei?’ Sehun thought to himself while they were watching a movie Eric notice something was Up with Sehun Bora did as well “I heard that he got a mate Baekhyun and Chanyeol keep on talking about it” Bora whispered into his ear Eric started thinking “Could it be love at 1st sight?” Bora hit his chest “No way it can’t be that’s really rare” “But the only girl he seems to talk to is Chun-Hei Kai kept whining about him and her going on a date” “Our little Sehun growing up” Bora looked at Sehun sitting on the ground “But he’s going to get….” “Yeah I know wait I have an idea how about you talk to Junjin and the rest to make then go on a MT together” Eric thought to himself “Why not I’ll talk to them about tomorrow” “Okay the movie almost over will talk to Sehun after” Eric nodded (After movie) “Sehun come here we need to talk to you” Bora patted to the seat next to her “Son do you have something to tell us?” Eric looked at him Sehun said with a poker face “What do you mean?” Bora grabbed his arm lightly “Then what’s this Sehunnie?” Sehun pulled his arm away slowly “Sehun who’s the girl?” “A girl” “Who’s the girl?” Sehun took in a deep breath “I haven’t even told hyungs this please don’t tell them” Both nodded in agreement “We won’t” “Chun-Hei” Sehun turned away slowly “Sehun I’m so proud of you” Bora hugged him “Thanks umma” he hugged her back “Sehun I’m proud of you too” Eric patted him on the back “I’m going bed night” Sehun stood up and walked away from he heard footsteps when he looked around the corner “I’m hearing things” he walked up to his room “Hey what were you guys talking about?” “Nothing Hyung nothing” Sehun went onto the balcony and closed both doors “I want to hug Chun-Hei” Sehun pouted (While in the bedroom) Luhan was looking at a box “What’s this?” he opened it “A flower?” he looked down at the beautiful flower ‘aren’t you going to give that to Chun-Hei?’ the light pink butterfly flew on the leaf of the flower stem “I don’t I can I mean she already has someone else” Luhan looked down at the flower ‘Don’t give up she might just love you’ Luhan laughed “They always say that female’s only get one mate for the rest of their lives fi she has him then I can’t be there for her” ‘They say it’s rare to happen but it doesn’t mean that it won’t’ Luhan sighed “I’m scared she’s going to get into our problems and get hurt” ‘Trust me she’s stronger than you think’ “Up against vampires I don’t think so” Luhan told the butterfly with a serious look “if something happens to her it’s going to be all of our faults if she gone forever and never coming back” ‘I’m sure your brothers and you can protect her’ Luhan put the flower back into the box ‘Well I sure you’ll get a chance with her’ “Probably not” the light pink butterfly flew away while Luhan looked down to the floor “Chun-Hei I don’t want you to get involved” Luhan fluffed his hair with anger (Sehun outside) “Chun-Hei going to get hurt if they figure out about her” Sehun walked around the balcony “Can’t let her get into this she’ll get hurt” He looked down to the tattoo and smiled “I’ll have to” He looked down at his phone (text) ‘Sehun tell your brothers were coming back you here’  “What they can’t be” He put his phone back into his pocket and walked in “Luhan hyung?” Luhan looked up “Tell the others to meet up” Luhan went to the other rooms and told them to meet in the forest Sehun already went out there “Sehun what’s going on?” Suho walked up to him with the rest behind him “They’re back” All of them stared at him “it’s going to get worse” D.O. said “Will have to deal with it” Sehun told them Luhan knew what he was thinking about “Hyung let’s go” Sehun ran in front they rest followed where Sehun stopped “Oh it’s been a while hasn’t it?”

Oh cliffhanger sorry for such a short update i might update tomorrow