Farris Wheel/ Could it be 'L.O.V.E

Why Me?

“Where are we going?” Amber pulled Chun-Hei towards the Farris wheel “Come on everyone going in a couple” Chun-Hei looked at Amber with ‘Can I just stay here?’ Amber nodded a no “We put everyone names in this hat whoever gets pulled out at the same time goes together on the Farris wheel” Eunhae called out and pulled everyone into couples “Suho & Chun-Hei” Chun-Hei sat on the bench starring into the night sky when a hand was held out in front of her “Hurry let’s go” Suho smiled his angel smile she put her hand in his. As they sat down together all the other couples were getting jealous mostly Hunhan and Kai bothering D.O. “Hyung hurry let’s get the one behind them” Kai pulled poor D.O. with him “Luhan hyung hurry let’s go” both got into the seat in front of Suho & Chun-Hei

 As the wheel started moving Suho and Chun-Hei sat in silence until Suho asked her a question “So um you never showed us your powers”  She faced Suho “Oh right sorry about that” Chun-Hei gave him the line smile “So is it okay if I can see it?” Suho pulled next to her “Um maybe not right now but later on but I can show you one of them” ‘I guess that’s okay’ Suho nodded “So ……. Um one sec” She turned around and was trying to do something with her hand  “Look” it was a flower made of Frost “Wow that beautiful” Suho thought for one sec “Does that mean you have more than one power?” Chun-Hei nodded “Well actually 14 powers but that’s not a lot is it?” Suho looked at her with his mouth opened she closed it “You might get a bug in your mouth” Now he knew why she wasn’t like any girl that Kai has ever talked to she was different the type that was cold yet loving “Um Suho are you okay” She waved a hand in front of his face “Oh yeah but I never heard of 14” Chun-Hei rubbed her neck “Yeah my appa said I was something special” Suho smiled at what she said “So do you mind showing me something else” Chun-Hei nodded “Hmm I think this will work” she  started to move her hand it looked as if it was an butterfly then came in the fire “Fire Butterfly” She held it and blew it away  “Can you make a water one?” Chun-Hei looked as he was starring intensely at her “Um sure” when she moved her hand a butterfly was being shaped then flew up and landed on her hand Suho was trying to copy her but was failing “Here” she to the butterfly to fly to his hand and it stood there flying around him “Hey you should make one for everyone” Suho told her while starting at the butterfly ‘Hey that doesn’t sound that bad’ “Sure why not” she moved her hand around and made 24 butterflies that flew off towards all the to the couples “Hey do you think you could teach me how to do that?” Suho pleaded her “Maybe next time”

Kaisoo Couple

“Hyung look at hyung he’s flirting with my Princess” D.O. looked in front of him “No he isn’t he’s just talking to her” Kai pouted “Still hyung how could you say that” Kai looked at the “couple” in front of him “Oh is someone jealous of Suho hyung” Kai turned away “I’m not” When butterflies show up “Whoa this butterfly cool” D.O. looked at his butterfly with big eyes, Kai was spacing out when a Black dust butterfly came up to him and landed on his nose his pulled it off but it vanished “Cool I has my powers” Kai watched the butterfly reappear & disappear.

Hunhan Couple                                                                                                                                                                                      

“Sehun we should have got the back seat before Kai” Luhan wondering what Suho and Chun-Hei were talking about “Hyung you know Kai right mostly since he met he’s ‘Princess’ he wouldn’t anything happen to her” Sehun leaned his head on Luhan’s shoulder when to butterflies came up to them Sehun held his hand out when the butterfly flew to his ear and whispered “Congrats on being with my Master” the butterfly flew around his head and landed on his hand again and smiled at the butterfly “Luhan” the fading white butterfly flew towards his ear “It’s nice to meet the could be mate to my master”  Luhan saw it as it moved a flower towards him “when you have a chance give this to her”  Luhan grabbed the flower “Thanks”

Taoris & Lay couple                                                                                   

Hey gege do you think that Kai loves Chun-Hei?” Tao asked Kris and Lay looked at each other “Maybe or maybe not” Kris & Lay answered “Gege do you think Chun-Hei is c-u-t-e?  or pretty”  Kray couple thought when both answered “Both”  Tao looked at his gege’s “Yeah she’s really cute for a tomboy I have to say” All three looked at each other when a light green butterfly came flying towards Lay but he caught it “so you think my master is cute?” Lay looked at it “Yeah I do” The butterfly seemed confused “I forgot what I was about to do” Lay smiled at the butterfly “I’m forgetful so don’t worry about it” While Kris was looking at the butterfly while it was staring back “Trust me she’ll never go for a guy like you” Kris made an irritated face “How would you know that?”  The butterfly flew around with its dragon type wings “Because I do” the butterfly stayed in the air having a starring contest with Kris “Wow” Tao held the black and white butterfly on his finger “wow you do look like a panda” Tao was surprised but similes after “Thanks your cute too” the butterfly flew into the air and back to Tao “thanks”

 

XiuChen                                  

“What’s wrong with them?” Xiumin looked at the Kaisoo and Hunhan couple keeps looking back at the other couple in front or back of them “I heard the hyungs talking about Sehun having a mate” Chen told Xiumin “Really Sehun loves a girl” Xiumin had a surprised expression “Yea then I’m wondering about Luhan hyung” Chen had a ‘I wonder what going with him’ face “Remember how he was really quite while we were talking a break” Chen nodded “Also he held hands with Chun-Hei when they were walking together” Chen looked at his hyung “So you’re saying?” Chen and Xiumin looked at each other “We have a new addition to the family” Chen said proudly “But she has two mates” Xiumin told him when a light flakey butterfly came towards Xiumin “Hyung what’s that?” Xiumin turned his head to meet the butterfly “oh so you figured out to” Xiumin smiled at the butterfly “So it’s true” The butterfly nodded “Yep but master doesn’t know it yet” Xiumin thought for a bit ‘Chun-Hei’ “Chun-Hei made you right” Butterfly flew around his head “Yep” Chen was looking at the butterfly with lighting patterns on its wings “You’re so ugly” Chen told the butterfly to see how it would react “Oh really well I’m like a copy of you made by Chun-Hei so she must think you’re ugly” Chen started at it with ‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!’  The butterfly told him “I’m not kidding the butterfly over there by your hyung is made by her to” Chen looked at his hyung playing with the white butterfly “Oh then I’m actually really cool looking then” Chen looked at the butterfly “Yeah”

Baekyeol

“Kai’s been talking about Chun-Hei a lot since we meet her this morning” Baekhyun put his chin in his hand “That’s Kai, hyung you know he flirts with a lot of girls so stop thinking so hard about it”  Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun’s hand away from his chin “But she’s a tomboy he said he’ll never go for one of them” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol “But you have to admit she is really pretty for a tomboy” Chanyeol looked back at his hyung “True but he might just be playing around with her like a one week thing I don’t want her to be heartbroken” Baekhyun pouted thinking about Chun-Hei crying “Hyung she not like the other girl’s we have met the first one to ever not ask for his number or anything else you do understand that right” A butterfly with fire flowing after the wings and the other butterfly coming with a light white trail following after the wings came up to both of them  “She’s not who you think she is either” the Fire one told Chanyeol “She doesn’t fall for guys as fast like any other girl might be like” The light one came to Baekhyun “And yep she’s not like any other” Baekyeol looked at each other than back to the butterflies then back to each other again “Wait she made you two” Chanyeol grabbed the fire one by its wing “Hey let go you’ll break my wings” Chanyeol let go of it Baekhyun did the same “Wow she good at this” Both said

“Wow he’s has really white skin” Suho turned his head to the butterfly “You can talk” The butterfly nodded “All my other brothers can too” Suho looked back at Chun-Hei “What I thought of you guys while making these” Chun-Hei looked at him “Then try to make one about you” Suho poked her “Why I don’t need one do I?” Chun-Hei looked up at the sky “Nah I think you need one how about me and my brothers try something” The butterfly flew away from Suho and EXO into the sky, when they all met a big circle was moving then when it stopped a beautiful butterfly came and landed on Chun-Hei’s hand “Hi” The butterfly seemed exactly like her “You seemed bored” The butterfly nodded “It’s too hot and too cold to be outside” it whispered into her ear “Well I know how you feel” Suho and his butterfly smiled at that picture “Is that butterfly always like that” “Yeah she’s always that way she’s the only one I know who’s like that”

(After the Ride)

“Chun-Hei that was fun wasn’t it” Suho asked as he helped her out “Yeah it was actually pretty fun” She thought with just a tiny smile with Suho saw the butterflies few away with that came Kai putting his arm around her shoulder “So you made the butterfly?” Chun-Hei nodded not looking at his face with Luhan pulling his hand from her shoulder “That was actually really cool”  Luhan pulled her around and looked her strait into her eyes “thanks” Kang-In came in and hit her head lightly “So you showed them one of them” EXO looked at Kang-In with ‘Wait what’ Suho stood in front of Kang-In “Well Chun-Hei has all of our powers but has two more powers which makes her have 14 powers”  Leeteuk came up as well  “One of them is to make anything she can imagine into a real life thing as the butterfly you saw earlier” Chun-Hei nodded  “What about the other one?” Tao asked “You don’t need to know about that one” Chun-Hei told them “It’s something you don’t need to tell about” Eunhyuk told them nut EXO kept thinking ‘What is it? Is it dangerous? Is it deadly?’ “Hey we have to get back appa just called me” Jessica told them all of them were walking out to their cars “CHUN-HEI YOUR SOMING WITH US” Heechul yelled as she grabbed her skateboard “I’ll meet you there” Sehun came up “I’ll go with her” Kang-In held onto Heechul and nodded “Okay look after her” Heechul and the rest of Super junior walked into the car “Sehun we’ll meet you at Uncle Junjin’s house okay” Sehun gave him a thumbs up with that both went off “Hyung why couldn’t I go with her” Kai pouted at Suho “Because I really don’t trust you with her” Kai pouted even more “Why not?” Luhan pulled him away and faced him “Because she’s important to us and the rest of the hyungs she not one of those girls that you played with before” With that kai gave up and went into the car Luhan thought ‘I should of ask to go with her too’

(Sehun and Chun-Hei)

For about 8-10 minutes it was really awkward but Sehun spoke up and told her “So you heard what I said earlier when I was in your room” Chun-Hei looked up at him “Yeah I did” Sehun smiled at the reply “You were really pretty in that dress” “You were really handsome in that outfit” Both laughed “Your laugh is cute” Chun-Hei looked up at him “Well thanks” She smiled a full smile and Sehun did the same when both were in front of the house EXO was saying goodbye to Super junior “Well I’ll see you at school tomorrow right?” Chun-Hei nodded “And maybe sometime we should go out for bubble-tea” Chun-Hei asked “Sure see you tomorrow” Sehun waved and ran into the car Chun-Hei waved back and closed the gate.

Chun-Hei

She went back inside where her mothers and father were getting ready for going somewhere while her brothers took over the living room “Honey how was it” Luna came up to her “It was great mom” Chun-Hei took of her shoes and went upstairs to change “Did the boys do anything bad to you” Chun-Hei looked at Hyolyn “Nope they were nice and all” “That’s was good well will be home late okay bye boys!!!!”  “Bye UMMA!!!!!” With that they left “Oppa I’m going to bed night” “NIGHT!!!” Chun-Hei walked up the stairs into her room and fell on the bed ‘What happened today?’ “Just go to bed Chun-Hei everything will be fine” She pulled the blanket over herself and fell a sleep

Sehun

‘Am I really the one for Chun-Hei?’ he looked at the mirror “Oh Sehun just forget about it” Sehun splashed water onto his face “I’m too young for this and mostly she’s way too young for this too I mean it’s the first time we met it can’t just happen like that can it?” Sehun shook his head, walked to his bed and laid on it “Well I can figure out tomorrow” with that he fell a sleep.

Outfits

Chun-Hei after she wnt to change

 

Author-

Hey guys sorry for not being able to update 죄송합니다 (Sorry) But i hope this is good also sorry about i guess a cliffhanger

Luv you guys

Bye