The Tour I Thought Was Unnecessary

The Reason I Became A Witch

 

Hey guys! It's me, indreamhighspirit. Advanced merry Christmas people! I'm sorry that I update really slowly hehe it's just that we got too much schoolwork. But it's vacation time! So I might be able to update more quickly. Anyways, here's the next chapter! Sorry it's kinda boring.. But I still hope you like it!! :)
 
~Hyemi~
 
          I got a tour around the palace, with Chansung as my guide. Yippee! Not. I was in a really bad mood, and I was really, really angry at Luhan. Most of all, I was angry at myself for not figuring this out sooner. 
 
          I should've known from the very start that Luhan was going to betray us. The day I met him, he agreed at once when I suggested that we go to the palace to find Hyesun. Not to mention he had a perfect sense of direction and even a time frame when we were finding our way here. To top it all off, he didn't even hesitate to hurt Sehun and he was nowhere to be found when we were being captured. 
 
          Now I feel like an idiot. I got myself into this mess, so I gotta get myself out of it too. 
 
          I looked around, searching for any exits or weapons I could use. No luck so far.
 
          "Hey are you even paying attention?"
 
          "Huh?" I blinked and noticed Chansung looking at me weirdly. Oh, right. I was having a tour. Damn, if I had paid attention maybe I could think of a way to get out of here.
 
          "There are no other exits besides the front gate." Chansung calmy stated, as if he read my mind.
 
          Dammit... from the looks of this place, there were no weapons that could be used either. Everything was smooth and clear. 
 
          "Even though you're not listening, at least pretend to listen. Hyesun tries at least." Chansung said, while shaking his head. "Anyway, this is the cool part. I don't know why the queen would allow me to take a prisoner here, but whatever." 
 
           We were in a lavishly decorated hallway, complete with chandeliers and carpeted floors and everything. I honestly did not know how the ice in this place was not melting. 
 
          Chansung knocked on one of the doors, the plainest one in the hallway, and he entered. I followed closely behind, paying attention to my surroundings.
 
          "Ah... Chansung hyung and... Hyemi noona?" It was Sehun. Aww.. I kinda missed him. 
 
          "Noona... We need to talk." I moved closer to hear what he was saying, he spoke softly, I think he didn't want Chansung to hear him. Chansung seemed okay with it, and stood close to the door.
 
          "Luhan... he's really the prince of this palace. Jessica unni's brother and also Krystal's brother as well." 
 
          "Hold up, hold up. Luhan has another sister?" 
 
          "Yeah... she... went crazy. Krystal's really pretty like Jessica unni but she's not herself right now so she's in one of the dungeons."
 
          "I think I saw her there. With long black hair and white skin right?" 
 
          "Yeah. Anyway, Luhan saved me when Jessica unni went crazy and tried to freeze me." Sehun had a look of admiration and gratefulness on his usually stoic face. "My point is, Luhan is a good guy, believe me. I know he has reasons for doing these things."