Chapter 6

Adopted Siblings (Discontinued)

October, 23, 2013

Suho closes the door behind him as Jinhee walks towards her desk and grabs her textbooks and notes tossing them on her bed, she sits on her bed with her legs criss-crossed and looks at Suho "Sit" She said grabbing her pencil, Suho nods and sits on her bed in front of her "Let's start off where we were last time at the library" Jinhee said taking her science textbook and looks for the correct page.

Suho nods, but couldn't help but wonder what her tattoo said, his eyes unconsciously lingering on her right shoulder. Jinhee looks up from her textbook to see Suho staring at her shoulder, she clears making Suho looks at her with wide eyes and flushed cheeks, embarrassed that she had caught him looking. "S-Shall we start?" He ask clearing his throat. "Do you want to look at it?" Jinhee ask tilting her head ever so slightly "H-Huh?" Suho ask, Jinhee pushes her books aside and moves to sit closer to Suho with her back facing him she sweeps her ponytail aside 

"A Promise Is A Promise." Jinhee mutters "It might not mean much to people it means a lot to me," Jinhee confesses. Suho looks at her tattoo and re-reads the quote "When did you get this?" Suho ask, Jinhee turns to look at him,going back to her side of the bed "When I was 16 years old" She said with grabbing her books

"16 years old? I thought they don't allowed minors to get tattos and how come we didn't know?" Suho ask "I have my ways and I'm rarely home anyways" Jinhee shrugs "Now that you've seen my tattoo, shall we start on tutoring?" Jinhee ask putting her science textbook on Suho's lap "Right..." Suho nods and looks down at the textbook.

 

November, 05, 2013

"We'll be going to your Grandma's house in two days, so make sure you pack your stuff." Mr.Kim said during breakfast "Oh yeah, it's Grandma's birthday on the 9th..." Zelo mutters "How many days are we staying over?" Jinhee ask with a frown "We'll be staying until the 12th" Mr.Kim replies taking a glance at Jinhee "And you have to stay until the 12th" He said firmly, Jinhee's frown deepens "I'm leaving for school" Jinhee gets up and leaves the table. "We'll go together" Suho said nudging Zelo, they both get up and walk after Jinhee to get their backpacks.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

"So...you're going to your Grandma's place for a week?" Shinyeo ask flicking a paper ball at Kwangho's head from across the desk "Hey!" Kwangho scowls, Shinyeo laughs and sticks out her tongue. "Yeah, and the old man said I have to stay until the 12th...Aish!" Jinhee ruffles her hair "Calm down...it can't be that bad right? It's just your Grandma" Choyoung said "She's not just like a regular grandma, she's an evil old hag. She never liked me, even as a kid." Jinhee said with a huff "Do you know why she doesn't like you?" Nami ask with a raised brow, bouncing her soccer ball against the classroom wall.

" knows why, I didn't en do anything to her before! Hell I don't think I even spoke more then a whole paragraph to her" Jinhee waves her arms with a scowl "My poor baby~" Jaehyo coos giving her a hug from behind "Aish...stop it" Jinhee pushes his face away, Jinhee drops her head on the desk top and groans ". My. Life." Jinhee hits her forehead repeatedly on the desk. "If you keep doing that you're going to get stupid" Jichul points out making Jinhee stop and rest her chin on the desk instead with a huff.

 

"So you both will be gone for a week?" Jongup ask "Yup, I can't wait! I miss Grandma's home cooking so much!" Zelo his lips with an excited grin "So I'm assuming that Jinhee will be gone as well?" Daehyun ask, Suho gives a small nod "Though she dones't seem as excited as we are" Suho admits "Why?" Chanyeol ask "Grandma and her don't really get along well" Zelo answers "Well that's not a big surprise. Jinhee doesn't get along with a lot of people" Kai retorts with a small eye roll "Noona can be nice if she wanted to...right Yongguk hyung?" Zelo ask turning to Yongguk who was sitting beside him and looking at him with wide innocent eyes

"Huh?" Yongguk looks up from his homework "A-Ah...right." Yongguk nods and ruffles his hair softly "See~" Zelo said turning back to the rest of the boys "You're forever so innocent and naive Zelo-ah..." Youngjae said making the younger boy pout slightly. The end of lunch bell rings and they all start packing their books "Oh yeah! Kaeyi wants to hangout after school but because she has a club meeting afterschool, she told us to meet her at 'Sweet Honey Bakery' and she'll come after the meeting" Himchan said as they exit the library.

"Okay, then I guess we'll be meeting at the school gates after school?" Sehun concludes "Yup" Everybody nods and departs in superate ways. "So...Now that we're alone, I've had a question on my mind since two weeks ago." Youngjae confesses as he walks beside Suho to class "What is it?" Suho ask curiously "Are you really tutoring Jinhee?" Youngjae ask in a low whisper, Suho raises a brow and chuckles lightly "Why are you whispering?" He ask "This is Jinhee we're talking about, we can't just say things mindlessly" Youngjae whispers.

Suho chuckles and nods "Yes, I am tutoring her. Is there something wrong with that?" Suho asks with a slight tile of his head, they walk into the classroom and was greeted with familiar smiles and greetings from girls who like them and boys who are aquaintance with them. When they finally reach their desk in the middle row of the classroom Youngjae continues "Nothing's wrong with that, it's just weird? I guess...I mean, we're talking about Jinhee right now. When was the last time she actually had a conversation with you?" Youngjae said taking out his books.

"What do you mean? We live in the same house Youngjae, of course we have conversations" Suho said "You know what I mean!" Youngjae mutters, Suho sighs "I guess you're right...to be honest when I tutor her we really don't say much to each other besides the subject I'm tutoring her about, other than that we're always quiet" Suho admits, the teacher walks into the classroom "Alright class, are you ready for a pop quiz?" He ask, students around the class groan and whine "Ah shush...this will be easy if you paid any attention in class." The teacher said before he starts handing out the quiz.

 

November, 07, 2013

Jinhee curses under her breath as she stands in front of the white house "Jinhee grab your bag" Mr.Kim hollers from the car, Jinhee scowls "It's okay Appa, I'll get it" Suho offers with a smile, grabbing Jinhee's bag from the trunk and slinging it over his shoulder "I can get it myself" Jinhee said snatching her bag from Suho's hand as he walks pass her, Suho shrugs with a smile and walks towards the house. Zelo eagerly waits for everybody else at the door and when they reach the doorstep he presses the doorbell. The doorbell ringings inside the house and soon the front door opens.

A woman in her in her mid thirties opens the door "Oppa!" She smiles widely and gives Mr.Kim a big bear hug "Yuna please you're a grown woman, behave a little in front of your niece and nephews alright?" Mr.Kim said patting her back, Aunt Yuna pulls away from the hug with a bright smile "As expected attitude, from our Taesuk" Yura said and turns to the kids "Aigoo~ Look at all of you~! All grown up!" She coos and ruffles all their hair lightly, Suho chuckles softly "Long time no see Aunt Yuna" He said "Indeed! The last time I saw you guys were so small~" Yuna sighs.

"We saw you last Christmas..." Jinhee mumbles "Agioo~ I missed you too Jinhee," Yuna pinches her cheeks, Jinhee scowls and pulls Yuna's hands away from her face. Seeing Jinhee was about to lash out Zelo quickly interferes "Aunt Yuna how is Jinyoung hyung? Is he also here?" Zelo ask with a smile "Of course! He's inside introducing his new girlfriend to the family" Aunt Yuna gushes "Girlfriend? Oh~ I must see this for myself" Jinhee mutters with a smirk and walks in the house "You boys will be staying in your Appa's old room and Jinhee can share with me!" Yuna waves them in the house.

 

Jinhee walks into the living room and sees the back of an old woman talking to Jinyoung and a young woman beside him "Jinhee!" Jinyoung smiles widely, he rushes towards her and tackles her in a headlock "Did you miss me? Well of course you did, who wouldn't?" Jinyoung said cockily, Jinhee smirks and elbows him in the stomach and gives him a headlock "Yah Jinyoung Oppa, you're getting old you shouldn't try to wrestle with youngsters like me" Jinhee said giving him a noogie "Yah! Aish!" Jinyoung waves his arms around.

"Behave yourself Jinhee, we have guests and you're not a child anymore." A voice said sternly, Jinhee's face falters and her lips form a straight line, she releases Jinyoung and he straightens his clothes. "Grandmother Saera." Jinhee said emotionlessly "Eomeoni" Mr.Kim comes from behind, the woman smiles brightly "My son," She said warmly, Mr.Kim walks towards her with a smile and gives her a hug "I missed you so much," She said rubbing his back "I missed you too Eomeoni, how have you been? Does your knees still hurt?" Mr.Kim ask pulling away from the hug

"It still hurts once in a while when it rains, but it's fine" She waves off "Grandma~!" Zelo hugs her tightly "Aigoo~ Our Junhong has grown, now you're even taller than me" She chuckles, patting his head affectionately. Zelo smiles widely and nods "I'm the tallest in my class Grandma!" Zelo boast, "Grandma" Suho steps up "Ah~ Of course I didn't forget my other grandson, come here Joonmyeon" Grandmother Saera motions Suho forward. Suho smiles and embraces her "You've really matured, even a little more than Jinyoung has though he's older." Grandmother Saera glances at Jinyoung, who just smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck.

"Go put your luggages in your rooms and come down to greet everybody else," Grandmother Saera said, they all nod and walk towards the stairs while Jinhee lingers behind, she eyes the girl who she suppose was Jinyoung's new girlfriend. The girl had long dark brown curled hair that fell down her back and she was wearing a knee length floral strapless dress "Jinhee you'll be sleeping with me! It'll be so much fun! Just like a sleepover!" Yuna said linking to Jinhee's arm with hers and pulling Jinhee up the stairs *This is going to be a long week* Jinhee thought, rolling her eyes as Yuna continues to talk non-stop.