Chapter 3

Adopted Siblings (Discontinued)

September, 15, 2001

"Why do you have to hold my hand?" Jinhee asks annoyed as Joonmyeon laces his fingures with hers "I want you to meet my friends today" Joonmyeon said ignoring Jinhee's complain "Why? I don't want to." Jinhee said with a small frown "Why not? They're really nice! You'll like them" He nods his head assuringly as they step in the classroom. "Hey look it's Suho!" Chanyeol points to the front of the classroom as Joonmyeon and Jinhee step in "Yeah...Hey Suho!" Jongin calls out waving his hand in the air, Joonmyeon's eyes land on his friends as they call him and he flashes them a wide smile and waves back.

"Is that them?" Jinhee ask with a raised brow, Joonmyeon turns to her and nods excitingly "Yeah!" He smiles, Jinhee makes a face "I don't want to meet them" She said disgustingly "Please? Come on~ you'll like them I promise! Now come on~!" Joonmyeon said as he tugs on Jinhee's hand and pulls her towards his group of friends. 

"Hey guys!" Joonmyeon smiles "Hey Suho!" They all greet back "'Suho'?" Jinhee ask "Yeah, it's a nickname they made for me" Joonmyeon smiles making Jinhee roll her eyes "Guys this is Jinhee, my sister" Joonmyeon introduces her with a proud smile "Annyeong Jinhee!" They all flash her a friendly smile. Jinhee just looks at them with a bored expression making the boys look at each other with a worried expression.

Noticing the faces his friends were making Joonmyeon quickly starts introducing his friends "Uhm...Jinhee this is Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Jongin" Joonmyeon said pointing to each and one of his friends as they each gave a small smile or wave. Jinhee shakes Joonmyeon's hand off and crosses her arms "Now that I've met them can I go?" She ask turning to him, Joonmyeon sighs "Fine...but you have to eat lunch with us!" He said sticking out his pinky, Jinhee frowns and quickly laces her pinky with his "Fine." She huffs before she turns and leaves.

Joonmyeon smiles and sits down beside Kyungsoo "Did we do something wrong Suho? How come it seems like Jinhee doesn't like us?" Baekhyun ask worriedly "Oh? No, don't worry about it. Jinhee is like that but she's a nice person" Joonmyeon waves it off with a smile.

 

October, 02, 2013

Jinhee puts her feet up on top of her desk and leans back in her chair. The Math teacher was running late because of a meeting and the students in the class were just fooling around as they waited for him to arrive *When is he going to come? If he's not showing up in 10 seconds I'm ditching* Jinhee thought as she looks at the clock hanging on the wall *10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1* Jinhee stands up, grabbing her bag "Wait! Where are you going?" Nami asks, looking up from her cell phone "I'm going to ditch." Jinhee said nodding her head towards the door, Nami nods "So are you going to the club with us tonight?" Nami asked, Jinhee looks at her in thought "Maybe...I'll call you later" She said with a nod and heads towards the door.

Nami nods and gives as small wave as Jinhee exit the room. Jinhee pulls out her IPod and plugs in her earbuds as she walks down the hallway, as she scrolls through her song list someone bumps into her. Jinhee frowns and looks up to glare at the person but her glare disappears once she sees who it was "Jinhee?" Yongguk said surprised "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" He apologizes, Jinhee just nods and was about to walk away when he taps her shoulder making her look at him "Where are you going? Don't you have class?" He ask with a small frown

Jinhee nods "I'm going to skip." She said casually. Yongguk shakes his head slightly in disapproval "You really should attend class" He said and she shrugs "Well." She said "You should be going to class too. You're late" She stated putting her IPod in her blazer pocket, Yongguk sighs "I have a spare" He said stuffing his hands in his pant pocket "Alright then.... I'm going to get going" She said giving him a small salute with a playful smirk on her lips before she turns around and leaves the building.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

Jinhee sips on her berry blast shake while listening to her music and walking around the busy streets of Seoul "Miss would you like a sample?" A girl in a black uniform ask giving Jinhee a small piece of cake, Jinhee takes the cake and takes a bites "It tastes good" Jinhee compliments making the girl smile "It's our new flavour, cream coffee cheesecake" The girl smiles, Jinhee finishes the piece of cake and walks into the bakery that the girl was sampling cakes for.

Insantly the aroma of cake fill her nose, she walks towards the front counter and looks up at the menu to see what to order "If you're having some trouble Miss, I personally recommend the red velvet cake, it's our chef's special" Jinhee frowns at the familiar voice *Sounds so familiar...* Jinhee looks down and her eyes widen "Woohyun Oppa?!" Jinhee said shocked, Woohyun smirks and waves his hand "Long time no see Jaygiya~" He winks.

 

Jinhee sat there staring blankly at Woohyun as he casually sipped his banana milk "I know I'm handsome but taking a picture will last longer Jagiya~" He said making Jinhee sigh "You never change" She mumbles and he chuckles "Aigoo~ it's been a long time hasn't it? When was the last time I saw you? When you still went to middle school? Dating that guy...what was his name? Yongjuk? Yongsuk?" Woohyun ask "It's Yongguk." Jinhee corrects with a raised brow "Right!" Woohyun snaps his fingers "Are you still dating that kid?" He ask propping his elbow on the table, Jinhee shakes her head "We broke up a long time ago" She said

"Anyways enough talking about me. When did you come back to Korea? And how come you never called me huh?" She asks with a frown "Did you miss me~?" Woohyun ask wiggling his eyebrows playfully, Jinhee scoffs and rolls her eyes "And to think you would be more mature once you come back from England" She said shaking her head.

Woohyun chuckles "I actually came back last month" He said a bit more serious "You came back last month and it never occurred to you that you should contact me?" Jinhee ask with a small frown "Eh~ Don't be mad oh? I was going to call you but then I thought I should settle in a bit first before meeting my beautiful Jaygi after such a long time" He smiles sweetly at her and takes her hand planting a kiss on her knuckles "Ew Oppa, you're still cheesy too..." Jinhee shudders pulling her hand back and wiping her knuckles on Woohyun's shirt.

Woohyun sighs and ruffles her hair making Jinhee scowl at him "I missed you to Jinhee-ah" He said softly, Jinhee softens at his words but smirks "I never said I missed you though" She said leaning back in her chair crossing her arms, Woohyun shakes his head "Whatever," He mutters. Jinhee chuckles and looks around the bakery "So...when did you get a job here?" She ask "Actually...this is my bakery" Woohyun said quietly, Jinhee gives him a look of disbelief "You're lying right?" She ask, Woohyun sheepishly shakes his head "You can ask the workers," He said and Jinhee glares at him

"What else haven't you told me Nam Woohyun?" She ask angrily "First you didn't tell me when you came back to Korea, next you didn't even tell me you came back and lastly you didn't even mention about opening a ing bakery! What are you going to tell me next?! That you're getting married?!" She retorts "Hey! Watch your language," He points making Jinhee roll her eyes "It's not that I mean to hide everything from you...it's just that I wanted to surprise you with this bakery thing, you know? The last time I saw you was when you were 14 years old and remember when you said you really liked a guy that can cook?" Woohyun ask,

Jinhee frowns in thought before nodding slowly "So...you decided to open a bakery...?" Jinhee asks confused, Woohyun nods "Well yeah...I realized that since girls like guys that can cook why not open a bakery right? It's kind of that same thing but when you bake you make something sweet, which by the way girls love" Woohyun said, Jinhee gives him a 'Are-You-Kidding-Me' look "What?!" Woohyun ask "You opened a bakery so you can meet girls?" She ask and Woohyun nods innocently

"I don't see anything wrong with that. Like look around the bakery most of the customers are girls" Woohyun said waving his hand around the bakery, Jinhee looks around and noticed most of the customers were girls "See? Opening bakery equals meeting a lot of girls, yes?" He said with a smile, leaving Jinhee speechless.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

"Thanks for driving me home" Jinhee said turning to Woohyun "You should go on a date with me for this you know" Woohyun said wiggling his eyebrows, Jinhee rolls her eyes as they stop in front of her house driveway "In your dreams Oppa" She said unbuckling her seat belt "How did you know?" He grasp dramatically, Jinhee gives him a look before opening the door "Still weird as well..." She mumbles "Yah! I heard that!" He shouts as she closes the door "Let's meet up again next week okay?" He said rolling down the window "Sure" She nods "Bye kiddo" He waves and drives off.

Jinhee watches as his car disappear around the corner and sighs *God I missed that crazy old man...* Jinhee smiles, she turns around and starts walking towards the front door while taking out her keys *What time are they going to the club again?* She wonders putting her keys in the lock turning it and pushing the door open. She takes off her shoes and walks in the kitchen to grab a drink when she saw Zelo's back facing her while he was cutting something, Jinhee ignores him and walks beside him to grab a cup "Oh, Noona you're home" He smiles happily at her "Hm" She hums and pours herself some water

"Noona on my way home I bought some honeydew, I remember you like eating them" He said cutting the honeydew into smaller pieces, Jinhee finish drinking her cup of water and puts her cup in the sink "I don't like them anymore. You guys can have my share" She said flatly and walks upstairs to her room, not sparing a glance at Zelo.

Zelo pouts and looks down at the cut up honeydew "She doesn't like them anymore" He scolds himself quietly and pops a piece of honeydew in his mouth angrily, he grabs the plate of honeydew and strides to the living room couch plopping himself down and turns on the TV, he puts the plate of honeydew on the coffee table in front of him and starts flipping through the channels boredly when the doorbell rings.

Zelo lazily walks towards the front door and swings it open "Annyeong Zelo" Chanyeol and Kai waves "Annyeong" Zelo said emotionlessly "Woah you sound happy to see us" Kai said sarcastically stepping in the house "You seem really sad...did you get dumped by a girl?" Chanyeol ask with a playful frown "What? No!" Zelo shakes his head "Aw...it's okay Zelo-ah~ Hyung understands how you feel" Kai plays along and pats Zelo's shoulder "What?! Hyung seriously I didn't get dumped by a girl!" Zelo whines "I don't even have a girlfriend~!" He said pouting,

Chanyeol and Kai laugh "Okay, okay, we'll stop teasing you. Where's Suho hyung? We need to get going before the movie starts" Kai ask "He's upstairs in his room" Zelo said "Well then go get him" Chanyeol said plopping himself on the couch and starts eating the honeydews, Zelo pouts "Hyung~" He whines "Quickly Zelo" Kai shoos him, sitting down beside Chanyeol. Zelo huffs and walks upstairs "Such lazy hyungs..." Zelo grumbles.

 

Jinhee tosses her bag on her bed and walks to her closet, she skims through all her dresses and pulls out a pair of jean shorts and thin see through shirt. She stuffs her clothes under her bed and grabs her cell phone from her bag, dialing Nami's number as she lays down on her bed "Hello?" Nami answers "What time are we going to the club?" Jinhee ask "Jinhee?  We're going around 11:00pm, we're all going to meet up at Jichul's house and his brother's going to drive us to the club" Nami said "Okay then I'll be there at 10:40pm" Jinhee mumbles "Okay see you tonight then, bye" Nami said "Bye" And with that they both hung up.

 

Zelo walks in his and Suho's room and sees Suho fixing his hair "Chanyeol hyung and Kai hyung is downstairs waiting for you and they told you to hurry up or else the movie's going to start" Zelo said jumping on his bed "They said the movie was going to start at 9:00pm, and it's only 7:30pm" Suho said with a frown "Yah! Suho what's taking you so long?" Chanyeol shouts as he walks in the room with Kai trailing behind "Why are you guys rushing? We still have an hour and a half" Suho said grabbing his wallet slipping it in his jean pocket.

"That's because we have to pick up the rest of the guys too" Kai said throwing himself on Suho's bed "And since it's a Friday night there's going to be a lot of people there and the line up is going to be long" Chanyeol adds, Suho nods agreeing "Alright then let's go. Oh, and Junhong Appa said he won't be back until tomorrow afternoon so just make dinner for you and Jinhee okay?" Suho said looking at Zelo "Yeah, okay" Zelo mumbles. 

Jinhee walks out her room just as Suho, Chanyeol and Kai step out his room "Oh, Jinhee...Annyeong" Chanyeol waves with a small smile, Jinhee nods in aknowledgement and walks pass them to the bathroom "She really doesn't like us huh?" Kai said making Chanyeol elbow his stomach, Kai winces and glares up at Chanyeol but then he realized he shouldn't have said that in front of Suho. Suho sighs saddly, after the argument they had a few days ago Jinhee has been totally ignoring him. Treating him as if he was invisible.

*It's all my fault! Why did I yell at her?* Suho blames himself "Come hyung let's get going" Chanyeol nudges Suho, snapping him out of his thoughts "Yeah..." Suho mumbles as he glances at the bathroom door one last time before walking downstairs.


Hey guys! It's been a long time huh? 

I really apologize for the long wait but I'm back! :D

And I hope you continue to read this story <3 <3 <3

 

And now some gifs to calm down your anger....

 

Now from our main MAN...

   

  

  

 

 

 

 

Isn't he just lovely~?

Thank you everybody and please keep on reading!!!