Kaichen

EXO-drabbles

Jongdae has always had a small crush on Jongin. He's aware of it and it doesn't bother him noticeably. All he has to do is make sure not to stare at Jongin more than is normal (or as close as he can get) and try and keep his fangirl-moments to a minimum. Sometimes that is more difficult than Jongdae wants it to be though. Like when Jongin dances, or Jongin smiles, or Jongin laughs, or is happy, or sulks,  or transforms into Kai, or make bad jokes, or is sleepy, and okay - maybe Jongdae's crush isn't that small.
Maybe it's actually kind of really freaking big and Jongdae sometimes thinks that all the feelings are gonna overwhelm him. But he still manages and that's the most important thing. As far as he knows, nobody is aware of his feelings and he doesn't let it affect his work in any way. Jongdae is nothing if not professional. Or so he hopes.

The first time he sees Jongin is a vest though, everything almost goes wrong. Sure, he's seen the dancer in suits before and that was difficult enough (espesically when he wore those cute little bowties that made Jongdae want to squeal like a girl), but the vest, for reasons unknown to Jongdae himself, affects him at least twice as much.

At his very first glimpse of Jongin is this new piece of clothing Jongdae chokes on air, and has Luhan come rushing over to pat his back.
At the second, proper glance, he literally feels his jaw drop. Jongin looks absolutely stunning. He hopes no one hears the clack his teeth makes as he snaps his mouth closed.

The third glance and fourth glance and fifth glance and sixth glance is because Jongdae can't stop. He tries to not look for more than a second or two each time but he just can't help how his eyes keeps getting drawn to the tall dancer.

The seventh time he glances at Jongin, he meets a pair of dark chocolate eyes, and his heart almost jumps out of his chest. Jongin continues to stare at him even after Jongdae looks away, cheeks hot and heart beating wildly.

The eight time happens when someone taps his shoulder from behind and Jongdae turns around only to look straight up at Jongin. Before he has the chance to do anything (like run away screaming or faint like a damsel in distress), Jongin winks at him, and disappears, and Jongdae worries if he's either imagining things or hallucinating.

Almost unwillingly, he meets Jongin's gaze again a few minutes later. This time the dancer just smiles at him. Jongdae spends a few seconds wondering if it's possible to get a heart attack at 21, before he collects himself and manages to smile back. When Jongin mouths a 'later', Jongdae kinda wants to melt into the ground. (Though he resists.)

Maybe this crush of his isn't all that bad after all.

 

 

 


A/N: .... yeah. *hides*