1

Smile Again, My Housekeeper.

Beast- Shadow

 


 

It’s seven in the morning.

 

While Kris still in deep sleep under his blanket, someone was enter the password for his luxury house. Sound clicked, the stranger enters it without waiting for the owner to invite her.

Stop in front the door, she look around and only found the lonely luxury house.  No sign of someone are here at the living room. Or the dining room.

Silent.

It’s just silent.

Her gazed then lifted to the second floor and she decides to climb it. Calmly put her bag near the couch, she was slowly heading to the second floor and searching for the right room.

When she arrived at the master room, she pulls the door and enters it. Again, without any permission.

One man with shirtless was still enjoyed his sleeping without knowing anything what was happened in his house.

Then, the stranger come closer at him, and stared at his peaceful face.

She held out her hands and showed her long beautiful fingers that go near his open neck.

 

 “Oppa!”

 

Kris shocked in his dream.

Quickly, he opens his eyes and his forehead was wet by his sweat cold. Kris woke up and holding his head.

He took a deep breath. He hates it. The feeling.

“Good morning, Sir!” someone from nowhere suddenly coldly greets him, and pulls the curtain of his window, and letting the morning sunshine enter his room.

His eyes closed half to adjust because of sudden light.

Slowly, Kris opens his eyes, blinking several times and after that only seeing a tall and big girl was standing near the window, bows to him.

“Who are you? What are you doing in my house?”

“My name is Sara, your new housekeeper.” She said, calmly.

“What?” Kris half shout and jumped from his bed. He goes to the girl and pushes her body to the wall. “Who give the permission? How could-“

Kris can’t finish his line when suddenly his phone rang. He glared to the stranger once before grab his phone. From his mother.

“Good morning, child.”

“Morning, mother.” reply Kris. His eyes still locked at the girl.

“Did you meet with your new housekeeper? I forgot to tell you that she will start working today. No need to thanks me, I know you feel grateful.”

“Mother! Is it your plan? I told you before, I’m okay stayed alone. I didn’t need someone else to taking care of me. I’m not child anymore. “

“Kris…”

“Mother…”

“Just listen to me. For this time.”

“Mother… why not you’re the one who listen to me this time?”

“I’m done. You’re dead if you kick her out. Bye!”

“Mother!”

But his mother already hangs up. Kris hissed in annoying. He ruffled his hair to show his stressful feeling.

“If nothing anymore, I want to go downstairs to prepare breakfast, sir” Again, Sara bow in honored before heading to door and closed it behind her.

Kris dumbfounded, unbelief in just happened right now.

“I'm must be crazy. Okay, just relax Yi Fan. It’s just dream. Let’s sleep again and after I wake up later, sure nothing happen and everything is normal. Okay!” he took deep breath and jumped to his bed again, pulls the blanket and closes his eyes.

But someone suddenly opens his door again, poke her head.

“Sir, if you continue sleeps again, your brain will become dull.”

 

The door closed.

“YAHHHH!!!!!”

 

 

 

Sara stopped; she lifted her head to the master room direction. She can hear Kris’s scream non-stop but she cares less. Her eyes were showing nothing. No feeling. Empty. Blank. Lifeless.

 

 

“This is my son” the middle age woman push a photo of her son. “I need your help to taking care of him. He was suffering a lot after his fiancée’s death and his life became miserable after that. I know my request is too much but only you can do this job.”

“And what I can get as return?”

“Anything you wish.”

“Ok. I keep your words.”

She stands up and walks away but after few steps, the woman calls her back.

“I’m really sorry, Sara.” The woman said. Her voice sound like she desperate pledging for forgiveness. “I mean it.”

Never turning back, Sara walks again and leaving the woman alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

if time can turn back, I'm definitely not going to be your shadow. But I'll sure you're the one to be