Prologue

Smile Again, My Housekeeper.

 


TVXQ- Holding Back the Tears

 


 

"Who are you?" Kris asked. He gritted his teeth while holding his anger from burst out at the moment.

However, the girl just looked at him blankly.

"Who ing are you?!!!" Kris yelled in frustrated. He grabs the nearest vase and throws at the wall behind her.

However, the action did not affect at all on her. She just blinks and deeply sighs.

“I told you many times, sir. Any cursing words are not allowed.” She said calmly and walk to the broken vase. Slowly, she collects all the pieces and throws it inside the dustbin. Then, she took a broom and sweeps the balance.

When he’s seeing her so calm as if nothing happened really killing inside of him. Kris hate to see that face expression.

“Why?” Kris’s tears suddenly fall.

He never cried even during his fiancée’s funeral. He never cried when people stamped ‘Killer’ note on his forehead.   But he does not know why he’s crying right now. He’s a man. And he cried in front of person like her.

She stops and straightens her body but still her never looked at Kris. With only her backside facing him, she stared at her empty long fingers, where the supposed ring should be place on it not long time ago.

“Do you love her?” suddenly she asked.

Kris shocked with her suddenly question. He frowns.

“Who?”

“Your fiancée.”  She turned around and stared at him again, “Or maybe not, I should ask you, ‘Do you love the girl who is not supposed to be your fiancée?”

Kris’s forehead wrinkled, now he becomes more confuse. “W-what are you talking about?”

“The girl who was suicide with under your fiancée’s name is not the right girl. She’s not your fiancée.”

“What? Now, are you trying to fool me around, huh? That’s bull. Don’t you dare to talk anything bad about her.  You do not know anything about her! Then, shut up and get out from here. Such a !”

Then, she giggled. As if she’s mocking at Kris before she stops and show her blankly expression again.

“You’re the one…” her words hanged and make Kris more curious.

Showing another different splash on her lifeless eyes, she continue, “ –who know nothing about her!”

Kris froze.

And the feeling that was gone for years suddenly holds again onto their empty heart.