2

Smile Again, My Housekeeper.

 


Yamaa Tomoshisa- After The Rain

 

 


 

Sara starts to prepare simple breakfast with her fast hand’s working. From earlier, she was scanning everything at the kitchen and also inside the fridge. But her master’s fridge only full with beer, beer and beer. And two eggs. That’s so lucky for her.

Nothing left for prepare a healthy breakfast, so she only can do scramble egg and toast before put it at the dining table together with a glass of milk.

Kris come down with his half wet hair, look like he just finished taking shower and walk to the table. Sara bow in respectfully.

Kris glanced at the too cheap breakfast and stared back at his new housekeeper. He smirked.

“It’s that only you can do?”

“I’m sorry, sir. Because only that I can find something that can be eat at your fridge. I will buy the grocery later. Please eat your breakfast.” Said Sara, bow again.

Kris his teeth and taken back with her words. The truth is he’s not types of cooking person. Well, he also always skipped his food. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. He cares less.

Seeing his emotionless housekeeper and his cheap breakfast, his feel like not to eat anymore. He has no appetite at all. When he goes to the fridge and grab his beer, one cold hand too fast snatched it from his hand.

“No beer in the morning, Sir”

“Yah!”

“Please eat your breakfast and get ready for work.”

“Yah! Who are you to order me around? Just do your work and don’t dare to talk with me!”

“My work is to taking care of you and your house. So, I just do my work and making you eat your breakfast also part of my work, Sir” Sara bow again, before disappeared into kitchen again.

Kris screams in frustrated and throw away the breakfast to the floor. Sara can hear the ‘prang’ because of the broken glass and plate. But, she just ignores it.

Kris storm into his room and get ready for go out. But not for work because it was few months he never steps in at his family company even he is the future CEO.  He needs to go out, far away from his own house. From his new housekeeper. Just he doesn’t know yet where. The clock shows 7.45 in the morning. Surely, his EXO members are still sleeping or maybe some of them already at their workplace.

EXO, the group name for the well-known heirs at Korea and China. Contains with 12 members, Kris is the leader. All of them were met at the privilege school who prepare the heirs and heiresses of every rich family. 

 

When Kris goes down again, he saw Sara was cleaning up all the mess that he did before. Kris stops at the end of stair and stared at her. Like earlier, the girl keeps calm and never shows her true feeling. No smiling face.  No irritating face. No hate. No angry. No sad. Somehow, he feels weird because looking at her with that kind of attitude reminds him about someone.  Someone from his past which not clears in his mind but give some nostalgia to him. But what’s that?

Kris frowned to remember it.

 

Sara carefully cleans the broken glass but still cut her end of finger. She stops and glared at her finger when the blood slowly dripping on the floor.

The cut just small and of course the pain just feel like nothing. To her. And, she already faced the bigger pain from this.

 

 

The class suddenly becomes silent. Most of them drop their jaw and their eyes would be pulling out from the sockets any times.

Same with Kris. He scanned the new transfer student from head to toe. Up to down. She’s really tall compared to normal girls at his school. And for him, that girl is quite interesting. Comes to school for first day with wounded face. Her messing uniform with the tie not tied up properly and had piercing under bottom her lips. Her hair was cut to be so short and showed off her multiple earing at her left ear while her bang was cover up her right face and eye. She’s very skinny girl and people can say that she’s gorgeous too.

Their class teacher cleared his throat to get some attention from the class.

“Introduce, your new class member, Hua Jia Li. She’s from China.”

Silent.

“Please say something, Miss Hua.”

“I’m so sleepy. Can I take my seat now?” she said calmly and walk to the empty table near Kris. She titled her head and meet eyes with Kris. Both of them having staring war and received some whispering and gossip from their classmate.

“Nice to meet you, Wu Yifan.” She smiled, unexpectedly.

Kris eyes suddenly widened in shocked. He still didn’t introduce himself but how’s this girl know his name?

 

 

Sara shook her head, snap away her painful memory. Ignore the cut, she continue cleaning up. She knows that Kris was there and staring at her but like always, she care less. But seeing him being her master, made her dead heart becomes more bloody.

Because of him, just because of him, she needs to pay high price just to stay alive.

Revenge.

As if that thing can get her life back, she will do it. 

 

 

“What are you trying to do? Yah!”

“I’m sorry… please forgiving me. Only this time, I promise never ask anything else from you.”

“Are you crazy?  Why are you so desperate?”

“I love him. I really loved him so much. Please understand me. “ 

"Let me go!"

"I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love is something scary. I am you. You are me. But why you do this to me? Am I nothing to you?