4

Smile Again, My Housekeeper.

Hyuna- A Bitter Day

 


 

The next day, when Kris first woke up in the morning, he saw no one in his house except silence. He tried to find Sara in anywhere but no sign that she’s working today.

When think again, Kris remember that his housekeeper was given an offday for every Wednesday. And, today is Wednesday.

Dragged his feet to kitchen, Kris open the fridge to grab his beer but unexpectedly he was greeting with a red velvet cake inside that. With frown in his face, he takes out the cake and seeing something that making his lonely heart being shattered for sudden.

‘Happy Birthday, Yi Fan’

 

 

She was standing in front the grave for long hours and not moving for inches even the light rain started to pour twenties minutes ago.

Dae still be patient to wait her inside the car and watching her from a far. He was being warned to not disturb her. She wants to be alone, with her.

Today is the day.

“Is it funny to see my own name on the grave?” said Sara, after long silent. She chuckled as if laughing for herself. “I’m sorry, but I can’t visit you again. Today is first…and also for last.”

Hua Jia Li.” She whispered.

 “I want to ask you this for long time. Didn’t you think is so rude to kill yourself on Yi Fan’s birthday? As being yourself, you still didn’t know how to respect others. It was okay to hurt me but why you still need to hurt your man as you claimed you love him? I hate to see you ruined my life and after everything you had done to me, you hurt him under Hua Jia Li’s name. And the funniest is, Yi Fan became the reason why you suicide. I don’t know why people kept blamed him when he done nothing wrong. Didn’t you feel any guilty even for little? You were dead but people were suffering because of your sins. You’re so shameless.”

Take a deep breath, Sara look at the sky and seeing the rain pouring from the grey clouds. As if showing her feeling right now.

“I didn’t come to forgive you. I came to forget you. As Hua Jia Li’s name was curved here, I choose to forget everything, include your existing in my life before. Since I was dead once in your hands, it’s not a big deal for me to survive with new name.”

“Goodbye, sis.”

 

The beautiful red velvet cake was thrown inside the bin by the heartless Kris. For him, celebrate his birthday is same like to celebrate his fiancée’s death.

Today is the day to remember her. For sixth month.

The silver ring on his finger was still there. He never once tried to pull it and keep it in somewhere. For Kris, the right place for the ring is on his finger.

Their engagement ring.

And, he will still wear it, forever.

 

 

Sara stops walking after few steps, never looking back at the grave, she said. “Don’t forget to bless Yi Fan on his birthday.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 One time, I like you too much. Bu this time, I need to erase you from my life