Hate

It Can Never Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]It Can Never Be You - Hate[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Thunder couldn't help himself. He searched Lee Joon's records. They knew who he was simply from his rank, the second in command to a rather large force. He read the reports from Seungho. He had never liked the guy, and as he read his eyes grew wider and wider.

Joon had been found sheltering an injured comrade...someone with a lot of blood pouring from a wound. Joon had begged for the other man to be taken with him, sobbed like a child when his wishes weren’t answered.

Mir. That had to be Mir. So the man Joon loved was dead, then? Frowning he searched through the files until he discovered the ones that had been sent back from their spies in the neighboring country of Melvatri. The wounded, but recovered…the list was long for the battle had been bloody and ill-thought out from the onset. Thunder knew his country had fairly decimated the other’s forces. Joon’s forces.

The list was long and he didn’t have a last name. It took a while, but Thunder had to know…there! Bang Mir. Grave wounds, but currently recovering. From the First Guard of the Melvatri Army.

He was much lower in rank than Joon, a mere foot soldier, but Thunder knew as well as anyone that rank meant little when it came to your feelings. He couldn’t help but feel hatred. Pure loathing over a man he had never seen, and man who was injured, had barely survived. He felt awful for the feelings ripping through him in a torrent. He shouldn’t feel this  way, and yet he did. Joon was in love with a man he clearly thought had long since passed to the next life. Thunder was the only one who held the information to tell him of his lover’s survival.

He heard shouts from outside and looked down at the information in his hands. Quickly he grabbed a pen, before he could even consider his actions the name had been crossed out. Obliterated. Mir didn’t exist, not anymore. It was out of jealousy, the want for a man who he barely knew but wanted to keep.

Should he tell him?

The answer he found inside himself was startling, but only to himself. That answer was simply: No.

~~

He finally made his way back to the cell, sneaking out of the records room sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter